|Name||Dr. M. ANANTH KUMAR|
|Areas of Interest||Surface Engineering, Tribology, Composite & Polymeric Materials|
|Email Id (Official)||email@example.com|
|Email Id (Personal)|
- Ph.D – Mechanical Engineering, Okayama University, Japan.
- M.E. – Plastic Engineering, Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai.
- B.E. – Mechanical Engineering , Government College of Engineering, Tirunelveli
Associate Professor – SVCE .
- Professor – Bharathiyar College of Engineering & Technology, Karaikal.
- Lecturer – PET Engineering College, Vallioor..
- Lecturer – Sri Ramakrishna Polytechnic, Coimbatore..
- Lecturer – Nanjappa Institute of Technology, Coimbatore..
- Advanced Mechanics of Materials.
- Concepts in Mechanisms and Machines.
- Engineering Materials and Metallurgy.
- Strength of Materials Laboratory .
Research & Consultancy
- Papers Published in International / National Journals.
- M.Ananth Kumar, Masahiro Fujii, Takuya Fukuda, Tribological Characteristics of DLC coatings in vacuum under sliding contact, Journal of Surface Engineered Materials and Advanced Technology, Vol.2, No.1, pp.22-27, 2012..
- Masahiro Fujii, M.Ananth Kumar, Akira Yoshida, Influence of DLC coating thickness on tribological characteristics under sliding rolling contact condition, Tribology International, Vol.44, No.11, pp.1289-1295, 2011..
- M.Ananth Kumar, Ramesh Chandra Agarwala, Vijaya Agarwala,Synthesis and characterization of Ni-P coated graphite particles, Bulletin of Materials Science, Vol.31, No.5, pp.819-824, 2008..
- M.Ananth Kumar, R.C.Agarwala, V.Agarwala,Development of Electroless Ni-P complex composite nanocoatings, Nano trends: A journal of nanotechnology and its applications, Vol.4, No.1, pp.29-32, 2008..
- International Conference Presentations (Overseas).
- M.Ananth Kumar and Masahiro Fujii, Effect of coating thickness and environment on the tribology of thick DLC coating under sliding contact, International Tribology Conference, Hiroshima 2011, Japan, 2011, Presentation No. E1-04..
- M.Ananth Kumar, M.Fujii and S.Nita, A study of tribological characteristics of plasma CVD DLC coating in siding contact under oil lubrication, Tribology Congress in Australia, Perth, Australia, 2010, Presentation No.1080..
- M.Ananth Kumar, Masahiro Fujii, Koichi Murata and Takuya Fukuda, Influence of substrate roughness and thickness of DLC coating on tribological behavior in vacuum under sliding contact, Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Design Engineering and Science, Tokyo, Japan, 2010, pp.192-196..
- Masahiro Fujii, M.Ananth Kumar, Akira Yoshida, Influence of DLC coating thickness on tribological characteristics under sliding rolling contact condition, World Tribology Congress 2009, Kyoto, Japan, 2009, Presentation No. J-335.
Conference / Workshop / FDP
- Attended one week training program on Electron Microscopy and their usage for nanotechnology related work by Centre of Nanotechnology, IIT Roorkee during 3-10 October 2007..
- Attended one day workshop on Professionalism in Teaching conducted by Key Consultants at PET Engineering College, Vallioor, Tamilnadu on 10th January 2004..
Department Student Disciplinary Committee Member.