The revaluation result for the final year UG students have been published on 28-10-2020. The students can approach their departments for the result.
In this regard, we would like to inform the following.
- If a student did not satisfy the result of revaluation, he/she can apply for a review. The students should pay Rs. 3000/- (Rupees Three thousand only) per subject, only in the form of DD, in favor of “SVCE – CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATION”, payable at Chennai. Submit your request to the HoD through your faculty advisor.
- Revalued subject(s) alone will be permitted for Review.
- The last date for submitting the list of students along with DD from the department, at the CoE office is 03.11.2020.
- Faculty advisors are requested tosubmit the details in the following format. Please note that individual DD should be submitted for each and every subject. i.e., if a student wish to apply review for two subjects, he/she should submit two DDs, each for Rs. 3000/- in favor of “SVCE – CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATION”,
- Please instruct your students to write the registration number and subject code at the backside of the DD.
- Faculty advisors are requested to communicate the same to their students.