|Areas of Interest||Heat transfer, Nanomaterials, Nanofluids, Colloids and phase change materials.|
|Email Id (Official)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Email Id (Personal)||email@example.com|
Ph.D. – Chemical Engineering (March 2021)
National Institute of Technology Calicut, Kozhikode, India
M. Tech – Chemical Engineering (May 2015)
Kongu Engineering College, Erode, India
B. Tech – Chemical Engineering (May 2013)
Erode Sengunthar Engineering College, Erode. India
Assistant Professor, Department of Chemical Engineering, Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, Sriperumbudur, Tamilnadu. (January 2021- Present)
PhD Researcher, Department of Chemical Engineering, National Institute of Technology Calicut. (July 2016 – December 2021)
Assistant Professor (Ad-hoc), Department of Chemical Engineering, National Institute of Technology Calicut. (June2015 – May 2016)
Chemical Process Industries, Chemical Process Equipment Design, Bio-chemical Engineering, Heat transfer Operations
1. Vishnuprasad S, Haribabu K (2021) Graphene-silver alloyed quantum dots nanofluid: Synthesis and application in the cooling of a simulated electronic system. Applied thermal Engineering, 187:116580.
2. Karthick S, Vishnuprasad S, Haribabu K, Manju N J (2021) Activated carbon derived from ground nutshell as a metal-free oxygen reduction catalyst for air cathode in single chamber microbial fuel cell. Biomass Conversion and Biorefinery. doi:10.1007/s13399-021-01335-x
3. Vishnuprasad S, Krishnan H (2020) Synthesis of graphene encased alumina and its application as nanofluid for cooling of heat-generating electronic devices. Powder Technology, 363:665–675.
4. Vishnuprasad S, KarthickSenthilkumar, Haribabu Krishnan (2020) Covalent functionalization of graphene for the enhancement of thermo-physical properties in nanofluid. Chemical Engineering & Technology. doi:10.1002/ceat.202000477.
5. Vishnuprasad S, Haribabu K, Perarasu VT (2019) Experimental study on the convective heat transfer performance and pressure drop of functionalized graphene nanofluids in electronics cooling system. Heat and Mass Transfer, 55:2221–2234.
6. Naik AA, Vishnuprasad S, Krishnan H (2019) Removal of Congo Red from Aqueous Solution Using ‘Pernaviridis’: Kinetic Study and Modeling Using Artificial Neural Network. Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, 44:9925–9937.
7. Vishnuprasad S, Haribabu K, Morri B, Lakshmi M (2019) Experimental investigation on the thermophysical properties of beryllium oxide-based nanofluid and nano-enhanced phase change material. Journal of Thermal and Analytical Calorimetry, 137:1527–1536.
8. Vishveshvar K, Aravind Krishnan M V., Haribabu K, Vishnuprasad S (2018) Green Synthesis of Copper Oxide Nanoparticles Using Ixirococcinea Plant Leaves and its Characterization. Bionanoscience, 8:554–558.
1. Karthick S, Sajal Wankhede, Vishnu Prasad, Palani R, Haribabu K. (2020) Experimental and kinetic study on the treatment of synthetic and real pharmaceutical wastewater by electrocoagulation, Journal of Indian Chemical Society, 97:326-331.
2. 2. Vishnuprasad S, B Morri, K Senthilkumar, H Krishnan (2019) Investigation on the heat transfer performance of BeO-water nanofluid in an electronic cooling system. ISTM Digital Library,1:257-262. doi:10.1615/IHMTC-2019.440
Paper Presented in
1. International Conference on Green Energy for Environmental sustainability (ICGEES 2020) organized by National Institute of Technology Calicut on 5th-6th August 2020.
2. 3rdInternational Heat and Mass Transfer Conference organized by ISHMT and ASTFE on 28th to 31stDecember 2019 at IIT Roorkee, Uttarakhand.
3. 4thInternational Conference on Technology Development on Agriculture, Energy and Environmental Engineering for Green World (ICTDAEEGW-15) on 23rd and 24th February 2015 organized by VCEW, Tamil Nadu.
4. National Conference on ‘Advances in Engineering and Technology for Sustainable Future’ (AETSF-2015) at Kongu Engineering College on 28th March 2015.
1. MHRD sponsored FDP on ‘Advanced Techniques in Energy and Wastewater Treatment’ conducted during 02-07 July 2018 at NIT Calicut.
2. 4th PSG-CNSE Seminar on ‘Solar Energy Systems, Innovations and Business Entrepreneurship’ during 18-19 August organized by PSG Institute of Advanced Studies, Coimbatore.
3. TEQIP II sponsored National Workshop on ‘Molecular Characterization Techniques’ during 03-06 August 2016 organized by GEC Calicut.
University Gold Medalist and First Rank holder in B. Tech Chemical Engineering (CGPA: 9.28), Anna University Chennai (2009-2013).