|Name||Dr. M. Kavitha|
|Areas of Interest||Machine and Deep learning, Image Processing and Embedded System Design|
|Email Id (Official)|
|Email Id (Personal)||email@example.com|
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) in Electronics and communication
Master of Science (M.S) in Embedded Systems
Ph.D Faculty of Electrical Engineering,
Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology,
Digital system design
Microprocessor and Microcontrollers
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
Thesis Title: “Deep Convolution Neural Network Approach for Analysis of Vegetation in Hyperspectral Imagery”
April 2022 – 2022 International Conference on Electronic Systems and Intelligent Computing
Title- Joint Spectral-Spatial Feature Using Deep 3-D CNN for Hyperspectral
Oct’ 2022 – International Conference on Smart Materials & Emerging Technology for
Title- Hyperspectral Image Classification with SVM and Edge-Preserving
Smoothing Technique Filter.
March 2018 – 7th International Conference on Futuristic Trends in Electronics Engineering
Title- Hyperspectral Image Classification for Reduced Dimensionality Using
Band Selection Technique.
May 2012 – International Conference on Intelligence Computing ICONIC
Title- Logic Macro Programing for Wireless Sensor Networks.
Jan’ 2012- 1st International Conference on Futuristic Trends in Computer Science
Engineering and Information Technology.
Title – Localization of Wireless Sensor Network Based on RFID.
• April’ 2019- Participated three days’ workshop on “Implementation of Image Processing Techniques Using OPENCVResearch Perspective” organized by ECE Department, Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering on 29th April 2019.
• Sep’ 2018- Participated two days’ hands on workshop on “Machine Learning/ Deep Learning- Getting Started Workshop” organized by Simple Labs on 15th – 16th September 2018.
• March 2017- Participated one-day workshop on “System modeling, simulation and implementation using MATLAB and OrCAD” organized by Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering on 13-14 March 2017.
• March 2017- Attended “One-day workshop on VLSI Design Tools” conducted by Sri venkateswara college of Engineering on 10th March 2017.
• Feb’ 2017- Attended “Two days’ workshop on FPGA based system design for Image processing algorithms” conducted by Sri venkateswara college of Engineering on 1st and 2nd February 2017.
• Dec’ 2016- Participated in two days Faculty Development Program on “Future Research Issue in Computing Technologies” conducted by CSE department, Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai, on 9th & 10th December 2016.
• Nov’ 2017- Attended three days Seminar on “Opinion Mining” conducted by CSE department, Anand Institute of Higher Technology, on 8th – 10 November 2017.
• April 2022- Best Paper Award in International Conference on Electronic Systems and Intelligent Computing (ICESIC-22) organized by CSE Department, Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai, on 22nd & 23rd April 2022.
• April 2019- 1st prize for presenting Seminar topic entitled “SVM Classification for Hyperspectral Vegetation” in the Faculty Research Day held on 26th April, 2019 at Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering.
• Jan’ 2009- Awarded kudos for carrying out multiple tests for Dell DDM issue which helped in quicker and extensive validation of the issue in limited time at Intel.
• Feb’2009- Awarded kudos for assumed responsibility and delivering training/demo of high quality & calibre to the team at Intel Corporation.
• July 2009- Awarded Kudos for replicating different issues on different chipset over the period of time.
• July 2009- Awarded Kudos for replicating LCIA sightings. With quality, Gfx PAE could not have coped with the high issue inflow and dispositional them in time.
• Dec’ 2007- Actively took part in Ideation workshop held by BOP Chair (MAHE), Manipal.
• International Journal Peer Reviewer
o Elsevier- Information Sciences Journal
o IJEECS- Indonesian Journal of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science