|Name||Dr. M. Bindhu|
|Areas of Interest||Communication Networking|
|Email Id (Official)|
|Email Id (Personal)||Communication Networking|
BE,ECE,Kongu Engineering College,1995
M.Tech,Laser &Optical Engineering, Anna University,2000
D,(Software Defined Networking Algorithm for Load balancing and Multicasting),2017,St. Peters Institute of Higher Education & Research.
SRM Engineering College as Lecturer
INTI University in Malaysia as Senior Lecturer
Saveetha Engineering College as Associate Professor
- Bindhu, M The Journey to SDN: A Peek into the History of Programmable Networks,IJCSEC- International Journal of Computer Science and Engineering Communications, Vol 2 No. 5, pp,500-506,2014. (Impact Factor:0.321)
- Bindhu, Load Balancing and Congestion Control in Software Defined Networking usingthe Extended Johnson Algorithm for Data Centre, International Journal of Applied Engineering ResearchISSN 0973-,© Research India Publications http://www.ripublication.com, Volume 10, No. 17 pp. 12911-12914,2015.( Scopus Indexed ,Impact Factor:0.13), H- index : 2
- Bindhu, Implementation of Asynchronous Amplitude and Phase Shift Keying for OpticalData in SDN-Intra-Data Centre Network, Middle-East Journal of Scientific Research, (Sensing, Signal Processing and Security) ,Vol 23,pp 314-318, 2015.( Scopus indexed ,Impact factor:0.16)
- Bindhu, M ; Proposed Approach of Extended Johnson Algorithm Analysis for Load Balancing and Congestion Control in Software Defined Networking ,Journal of Innovative Technology and Education, Hikari publications , http://dx.doi.org/10.12988/jite.2016.627,Vol 3,No 1,pp 51-59,2016(Impact Factor:0.11)
- Bindhu, M ; Performance Analysis of Traffic Engineering with Optical Broker using Extended Johnson Algorithm for Load Balancing in Software Defined Data center Networking,International Journal of Control Theory and Applications ,© International Science Press, Vol 9,no.5, pp407-411,2016 (Impact Factor:0.53)
- M. Bindhu, , Adaptive Detection of Spoofing in Wireless Sensor
Network,IJPAM, Volume 119 No. 15 2018, 2041-2047,ISSN: 1314-3395 (on-line version)
url: http://www.acadpubl.eu/hub/ ( Impact Factor:0.55)
- M. Bindhu, ,Performance Optimization of Cluster Based Location Routing in Software Defined Wireless Networks (SDWNs).IJPAM, Volume 119 No. 15 2018, 2049-2054,ISSN:1314-3395 (on-line version)url: http://www.acadpubl.eu/hub/(Impact Factor:0.55)
- Bindhu , Secured Routing using Neighbour coverage with MinimumOverhead in Ad Hoc Networks, JCTA. /(SI. Scopus Indexed,Impact Factor:0.8)
- Bindhu ,Opinion System of Real-Time Emotions from Human Interaction Incorporated in Class Using Deep Learning,Rising Threats in Expert Applications and Solutions, 623-629.(SI. Scopus Indexed,Impact Factor:0.8)
- Bindhu ,Implementation of Real-Time Facial Emotions for Feedback System using Deep Learning,Solid State Technology 63 (5), 8167-8173.
- Bindhu ,Multiband miniaturise frequency reconfigurable patch antenna using PIN diodes,wireless networks,28(6),2485-2497,2022(SCI, Factor:0.8)
- Bindhu ,“A Triple Band MIMO Slot Antenna with Enhanced Resonance for WiMAX, WiFi and WLAN Applications”Submission code: IJESMS-90358 Inder science /(SI. Scopus Indexed,Impact Factor:0.8)
- Inter National Conference
- Presented a paper entitled Implementation of Asynchronous Amplitude and Phase Shift Keying for Optical Data in SDN-Intra-Data Centre Network in third International Conference (ICGPC’15) conducted by St. Peter’s University, Chennai.
- Presented a paper entitled Implementation of Lifi technologies using NOMA third International Conference (ICMMT2022)
- Workshop Participated in workshop on “Popularization of Research Methodology and Techniques” held on October 2014 in St.Peter’s University, Chennai.
- FDP on Quantum Computing in ATAL-NTTTR , June 2020
- IUCEE e-content Learning Tools ,IUCEE ,August 2020
- FDP on Pedagogy in Engineering teaching methodology in SEC, Sponsored AICTE two week, May 2019
- FDP on Pedagogy in Engineering teaching methodology in IIT-Bombay, May 2018.