|Name||Mr. Gurusamy V|
|Designation||Assistant Professor and AICTE Coordinator|
|Areas of Interest||Material Joining Wire Arc Additive Manufacturing, Optimization Non-Ferrous Metals|
|Email Id (Official)||email@example.com|
|Email Id (Personal)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
B.E – Mechanical Engineering, University of Madras -First Class – 2001
M.E -Engineering Design, Govt. College of Technology, Anna University- FWD -2004
PhD- Anna University -2020
AMK Technological Institute – Lecturer – June 2001 to May 2002
Thirumalai Engineering College – Lecturer – July 2004- June 2006
SCSMV University – July 2006- May 2008
SVCE- Assistant Professor – From May 2008 to till date
Mechanics of Machines
Measurements and Instrumentation Lab
1. CMT Welding
1.Gurusamy.V and Dr.S.Selvaraju “Artificial Neural Network model of MIG welding of ship hull Plates”
In International Journal of Contemporary Science, Engineering and Technology, pg(13-20), Vol-1, Dec-2010.
1. Published a paper titled “Finite Element Analysis of Welded Brackets”
in national conference on Modeling and Analysis of Production systems,
1. Published a paper titled “Artificial Neural Network model of MIG welding of ship hull Plates”
in an international conference on Modern trends in Material technology, SVCE, Pennalur.
1. National seminar on “Total Quality Management”, Thirumalai Engineering College, KPM.
2. National Seminar on “Advances in Cryogenics and its Applications”, SCSVMV University, KPM.
3. National Workshop on “Micro and Nanotechnology and its Implications”, SCSVMV University, KPM.
4. Indo-German Workshop-cum-Lecture Series on Computational Models and Methods Driven by Industrial Problems organized by IIT-Madras.
5. Two Days Workshop on Modern Trends in Teaching Methodology, organized by P.B College of Engineering.
6. International Conference on Modern Trends in Material Technology-09, organized by SVCE.
7. Two Day Workshop on “Basics of Product Design”, Organized by SVCE, Sripeumbudur
8. Workshop on TOT
Best Teacher Award – SVCE -2015