|Areas of Interest||Nano Electronics & Power Electronic converters
|Email Id (Official)||email@example.com|
|Email Id (Personal)|
Pursuing Ph.d at anna university
M.E(PED) in SVCE, Sriperambudur (Anna University)
B.E in Government College of Enginnering, SALEM (Periyar University)
FEB 2005 to May 2010, Lecturer, EEE Department, SVCE
June 2010 to tll date, Assistant Professor, EEE Department, SVCE
Analysis of Power Converter
Power Electronics for Renewable Energy Systems
Electrical Machines Lab(R-2018)
Power Electronics for Renewable Energy Systems
Advanced Electrical Engineering Laboratory
Fundamentals of nanoscience
Solid State Drives
Electrical Drives and control
Linear Integrated Circuits and its Applications
Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Object Oriented Programming
Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering Laboratory
Power Electronics Lab
Electrical Engineering Lab
Linear and Digital integrated Circuits Lab
Electrical Engineering and Control System Lab
Measurement and Instrumentation Lab
Electrical Machines Laboratory
Microprocessor and Microcontroller laboratory
Control System Lab
Engineering Practices Lab
Electron Devices and Circuits Lab
Electric Circuits Lab
Electrical Machines Lab-1
- Attended and presented paper titled “Device Modeling of ZnO Based MOSFET using COMSOL Multiphysics” in the AICTE sponsored International E- conference on Smart Technologies in Electric Vehicles and Power Grid (STEP-21) organized by SVCE from 27 th -29 th January,2021 and received the BEST PAPER Award.
- Attended and presented paper titled “Modelling of MoS2 based Thin Film Transistor using COMSOL Multiphysics” in the AICTE sponsored international conference on Smart Materials and Emerging Technologies for industry 4.0 organized bySVCE on 16th and 17th October,2020.
- Attended and presented paper titled “Micro –fabrication of Thin Film Transistor using RF sputtering” in IEI Tamil Nādu Centenary Technical conference on 19 th -21 st August 2019 and received the second prize.
- Presented the paper titled “Modelling of ZnO based TFT” in faculty Research Day(26.04.2019) and received third prize.
- Participated and presented the research poster in the National Symposium on Nano Science and Technology(NSNST 2018) conducted at the Centre for Nano Science and Engineering, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, from 20 to 22 June 2018.
- Sasikala M and Jeyalakshmi A, “Design and Implementation of Battery / Ultracapacitor Hybrid Energy storage System for Electric vehicle”, presented at the National Conference on Communication Technology Interventions for Rural and Social Development (NCCTIRD-2012) pp.592-597, organised by Sri Krishna college of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore.
- Gunasekaran N.P,Sasikala M “comparative analysis of soft switching single switch DC-DC converter with lossless passive snubber” proceedings of IEEE sponsored International conference on Innovations in Information Embedded and communication systems ICIIECS’16 at Karpagam College of Engineering,Coimbatore,March 16.
- Participated & completed successfully AICTE Training And Learning (ATAL) Academy Online Elementary FDP on “Custom IC Design in the Advanced CMOS Technology” from 21/11/2021 to 25/11/2021 at Indian Institute of Information Technology Pune.
- Participated & completed successfully AICTE Training And Learning (ATAL) Academy Online Elementary FDP on “Design of low power analog integrated circuits” from 29/11/2021 to 03/12/2021 at Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology.
- Attended the online Two-day FDP on “Advances in Photonics and Fiber Optics Technologies” organized by IETE,Mumbai from 21.06.2021 t0 22.06.2021.
- Attended the Online FDP on “ MATLAB for System Design Engineers” organized by Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, Sriperumbudur from 07.6.2021 t0 11.06.2021.
- Attended the two Day’s Online Workshop on “Electronic Software Tools and PCB Design” organized by MAEER’S MIT College Of Railway Engineering and Research Barshi from 22.5.2021 to 23.5.2021.
- Attended the QIP-short-term course on “Optoelectronics and Nanophotonics” organized by IIT-Guwahati from 6.11.2020 to 12.11.2020.
- Attended AICTE Sponsored Two Weeks online FDP on “Advances in Power Electronics for smart Grid,Renewable Energy Systems and Electric Vehicle Technology” organized by Agni College of technology from 26.10.2020 to 07.11.2020.
- Attended International workshop on Energy Technology and sensor system (TENSYS 2020) organized by IIITD&M Kancheepuram and University of Malaysia in association with FICCI, India and MTeS Malaysia from 28thn July to 30th July 2020.
- Attended three days online workshop on “Programming Enhanced mid range PIC Microcontrollers using MPLABX IDE and digital proteus” from 20.07.2020 to 22.07.2020.
- Attended Five Days online seminar on E-shodh Sindhu Web of science certification organized by Clarivate, CISCO webex from 14.05.2020 to 15.06.2020.
- Attended Online FDP on “FDP on nano science and technology (Energy, Environment and Health care)” at Sathyabama institute of science and tech &IIITDM from 29.06.2020 to 07.07.2020.
- Organized Three days On Online International Workshop on “Technology Development of E-Vehicles” from 28.05.2020 to 30.05.2020.
- Attended Online FDP on “Modern Renewable Energy Technology “at SIR M Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology, Bengaluru from 27.05.2020 to 29.05.2020.
- Attended Online two days workshop on “Protection of Power Transmission Lines “at Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, Sriperumbudur from 27.05.2020 to 28.05.2020.
- Attended the Online workshop on “Auxiliary Power supply design for Electric vehicle onboard charger” at Eswari Engineering college on 7.05.2020.
- Attended Online FDP on “LaTeX” organized by MIT College of Railway Engineering and research, Barshi from 14.05.2020 t0 17.05.2020.
- Attended “10 days Advanced Training Program on Nanofabrication and Characterization Techniques” from 4.11.2019 to 15.11.2019, at CeNSE, IISc, Bangalore (Through INUP).
- Participated and Presented in the National Level Workshop on “Thin Film Deposition, Characterization and their Advanced Applications”, 9th and 10th May, 2019
- Organized the NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ADVANCES IN ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING “NCAEEE 2018” on 24.03.2018
- Participated and presented the research poster in the International workshop in Crystalline Materials and Applications (IWCMA-2019) from 3-5th January 2019 organised by Crystal Growth Centre, Anna University Chennai.
- Attended seven Days Faculty Development Programme on “Microprocessors and Microcontrollers” Organized by Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering from 7th to 14th June 2018.
- Participated and Presented in the one day workshop on ” NANO SCIENCE AND NANO ENGINEERING”, Organized by IEEE student branch, SVCE on 7th march 2017.
- Attended a Faculty Development Programme on EE6504-Electrical Machines-II at College of Engineering, Guindy,Anna University during 15th – 21th May,2017.
- Attended a International workshop on advanced functional Nanomaterials-4th edition(IWAN 4) at Centre for Nanoscience and Technology,Anna University,Chennai during 22nd -24th March,2017.
- Attended a Three Days Summer Internship Program on Nanotechnology organized by Department of Nanoscience and Technology, Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College,Vattamalaipalayam ,Coimbatore,from June 15th to 17th,2016
- Attended the short term course on Modeling,simulation and chacterization of Nano transistors at IIT Kanpur during Oct 26 to Oct 30 ,2015.
- Attended a Three days training on MiPower ver.8.0-Power System Analysis Package at SVCE Feb.19-21,2014.
- Attended a Faculty Development Program on Recent Advancements in Generation and Utilization of Renewable Energy at K.S.R College of Engineering, Tiruchengode during 15th – 28th May,2013.
- Attended a Two days workshop on Electrical and Electronic Circuits Engineering using NI Technology at NIELIT, National Instruments, Chennai on 28th & 29th Dec., 2012.
- Organised the two days workshop on “Image processing frame work using FPGA”,on 3rd and 4th February 2012.
- National Workshop on “Hardware Implementation of power Electronics and Drives”,SRM University ,Kattankulathur on 15th and 16th September 2011.
- National Workshop on “Matlab and its Application”, NITTTR,Tharamani,Chennai on 1/12/2007 and 2/12/2007
- Participated in training program on “Instructional design and delivery” conducted by SVCE during January 4th -6th, 2007.
Online Certification Courses
- Fundamentals of Electronic Materials and Devices
- Soft Nano Technology
- Electric Vehicle Part-I
- Power Electronics
- Advanced Power Electronics and control
- Introduction and Programming with IoT Boards
- Nanotechnology A Maker
- Faculty Advisor -IV Year EE-B(Roll No 42-56)
- Department ISO Coordinator
- Electronic Devices and Circuits Laboratory In-Charge
- Department Level Anna University Inspection Coordination
- Interdisciplinary Centre for Nanotechnology – Assist to the Coordinator