|Areas of Interest||Power and Renewable Energy Systems, Optimization
|Room No.||Room No: 3104,
Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering,
Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering,
Sriperumbudur(TK) - 602117
|Email Id (Official)||email@example.com|
|Email Id (Personal)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Pursuing Ph.D. in ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING under Anna University, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
M.Tech. in ELECTRICAL ENERGY SYSTEMS from Malnad College of Engineering, Hassan, Karnataka under Visveswaraiah Technological University, Belgaum, Karnataka
B.E. in ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING from P.S.N.A. College of Engineering and Technology, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu under Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai, Tamil Nadu
Lecturer at Bharath University, Chennai from February 2004 to April 2007
Lecturer at SVCE from May 2007 to May 2009
Senior Lecturer at SVCE from June 2009 to May 2010
Assistant Professor at SVCE from June 2010 onwards
Power Electronics for Renewable Energy Systems
Advanced Control Systems
Electric Circuit Theory
Electromagnetic Field Theory
Electrical Network Analysis and Synthesis
Transmission and Distribution
Power System Analysis
Power system operation and control
Protection and Switchgear
Electric Energy generation, utilization and conservation
Flexible AC Transmission Systems
Wind Energy Conversion Systems
Flexible AC Transmission Systems
Power Electronics for Renewable Energy Systems
Engineering Practices Laboratory
Control Systems Laboratory
Power System Simulation Laboratory
Measurements and Instrumentation Laboratory
Electrical Machines Laboratory
Electrical Engineering and control system Laboratory
- “A Novel Multiobjective Hybrid Technique for Siting and Sizing of Distributed Generation and Capacitor Banks in Radial Distribution Systems”, Sustainability, ISSN: 2071-1050, Impact Factor: 3.251 (2020), Vol.13, Issue 6, 2021, DOI: 10.3390/su13063308.
- “Assessment and Integration of Renewable Energy Resources Installations with Reactive Power Compensator in Indian Utility Power System Network”, Electronics, ISSN No.: 2079-9292, Impact Factor: 2.397 (2020), Vol.10, Issue 8, 2021, DOI: 10.3390/electronics10080912.
- “Powering Mobile Networks with Optimal Green Energy for Sustainable Development”, Computers Materials and Continua, ISSN:1546-2218,Impact Factor: 3.772 (2020), Vol. 69, No.1, 2021, DOI: 10.32604/cmc.2021.017059.
- “Optimal Cost-aware Paradigm for Off-grid Green Cellular Networks in Oman”, Computers Materials and Continua, ISSN:1546-2218,Impact Factor: 3.772 (2020), Vol. 68, No.2, 2021, DOI: 10.32604/cmc.2021.016836.
- “Re-Allocation of Distributed Generations Using Available Renewable Potential Based Multi-Criterion-Multi-Objective Hybrid Technique”, Sustainability, ISSN: 2071-1050, Impact Factor: 3.251 (2020), Vol.13, Issue 24, 2021, DOI: 10.3390/su132413709.
- “Self Charging Electric Vehicle”, AICTE sponsored International E- Conference on “Smart Technologies in Electric Vehicles and Power Grid (STEP-2021)” held during January, 2021.
- “An Improved Single-Inductor Triple-Output Converter with Predictive Control”, Journal of Electrical Engineering, Vol.18, No.3, 2018 (Anna University, Annexure-I Journal)
- “Grid Integration of PMSG based Wind Energy Conversion System using Variable Frequency Transformer”, IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Computing, Instrumentation and Control Technologies (ICICICT 2017), held at Vimal Jyothi Engineering College, Kannur, Kerala on 6th and 7th July, 2017.
- “Design and Implementation of High Step-up Interleaved Converter with VSI”, IEEE Sponsored, International Conference on Innovations in Information, Embedded and Communication Systems (ICIIECS”16), held at Karpagam College of Engineering,Coimbatore on 17 th and 18 th March, 2016
- “Analysis and Design of High Step-up Interleaved Converter for PV Systems”, NationalConference on Emerging Trends and Development in Power System, Power Electronics and Drives (NCETDPSPED-2016), held at R.M.K. College of Engineering and Technology, Chennai on 07 th March, 2016
- “Indirect Sparse Matrix Converter for Wind Energy Conversion systems” International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, Vol.10 no.9 pp.7695-7698.April 2015
- “Hysterisis Comparator based Sensorless control of BLDC motor”, International Conference on Computation of Power, energy, Information and Communication, 16th April 2014
- “Comparison of the stability performance of a doubly fed induction motor using CSI and VSI for rotor side excitation”, AICTE sponsored National Conference on Multivariable Control System, held at Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (Deemed University), Chennai during March 2004
- “Application of Fuzzy Logic to Unit Commitment Problem”, National Conference on Advances in Electrical Engineering, held at Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (Deemed University), Chennai on March 16, 2005
- “Digital Analysis of Steady State Performance of Double Fed Synchronous Motor”, National Conference on Advances in Electrical Engineering, held at Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (Deemed University), Chennai on March 16, 2005
Online Courses Completed:
A course on “Electric Power Systems” offered through Coursera, Certified on 25/05/2020 (4 Weeks Course)
A course on “Photovoltaic Solar Energy” offered through Coursera, Certified on 03/06/2020 (3 Weeks Course).
Two Days Online Workshop on “Mathematical Modelling and its application to Electrical Engineering”, organized by SSN College of Engineering, Chennai from 18/02/2021 to 19/02/2021.
Two Days Online Workshop on “Protection of Power Transmission Lines” at SVCE from 27/05/2020 to 28/05/2020
Two Day National Workshop on “Application of Advanced Software Tools for Smart Power System ” at SSN College of Engineering, Chennai on 08/08/2019 and 09/08/2019
Two Day National Workshop on “Modern Power Converters for Renewable Energy Interface” at SSN College of Engineering, Chennai on 24/01/2019 and 25/01/2019
Two Days National Level Workshop on “Power Electronics applications to Renewable-Energy Sources using MATLAB and PSIM” at Velammal Engineering College, Chennai on 29/04/2016 and 30/04/2016
Two Days “NBA-OBE Training” at SVCE on 28/12/15 and 29/12/2015
Two Days Workshop on “Power Conversion in Smart Grids” at SSN College of Engineering, Chennai on 18/07/2014 and 19/07/2014
Two Days National Workshop on “Challenges in Power System Monitoring and Control” at VIT University, Vellore on 25/04/2014 and 26/04/2014
One Day Workshop on “Research Ideas in Power Electronics and Power
Systems”, held at Jerusalem College of Engineering on 30/01/2013.
Attended IET-KBS Workshop on “PETGEN 2011” at Dr.MGR University,
Chennai on 28th January 2011.
Attended workshop on “Basics of Product Design” at Sri Venkateswara College
of Engineering, Sriperumbudur on 20th and 21st February 2009.
Attended workshop on “Safety and Energy Conservation in Domestic Power
Utilization and Maintenance of Electric Appliances” at Sri Venkateswara College
of Engineering, Sriperumbudur on 9th February 2008
Attended Workshop on “Energy Conservation and Management” at Sree Sastha
Institute of Engg. & Tech., Chennai on 15th February 2006.
Training Programme Attended:
International Online Faculty Development Program on “Trends in Electric Vehicles”, organized by St. Joseph’s Institute of Technology from 20/07/2020 to 24/07/2020.
AICTE – ISTE Sponsored Online Induction/ Refresher programme on “Solar PV System Design Using IoT (Phase – I)”, organized by SVCE from 03/03/2021 to 09/03/2021.
AICTE Sponsored six days online Short Term Training Programme – Phase III on “Electric Vehicle Evolution – Impact on Power Grid”, organized by SVCE from 19/04/2021 to 24/04/2021.
Research Oriented Two-Day Faculty Development Training Programme under the UGC XII Plan Scheme on “Power System Protection in Real Time” at CEG Campus, Anna University, Chennai from 06/02/2020 to 07/02/2020
Five Days Online FDP on “Renewable Energy Technologies, Integration to the Power Grid & E-Vehicle” at Sri Sai Ram Institute of Technology, Chennai from 28/05/2020 to 01/06/2020
Two Days Online National Level Virtual FDP on “Industrial Power System Protection and Control” at SSN College of Engineering, Chennai from 15/06/2020 to 16/06/2020.
Three Days Faculty Development Programme on “Teaching Pedagogy” at Teaching Learning Centre, IIT Madras from 16/10/2019 to 18/10/2019
Industrial Training in “Switchgear and Fusegear Protection” at Panickker Switchgear Pvt. Ltd., Sriperumbudur from 14/06/2019 to 21/06/2019
MHRD-TEQIP-III Sponsored Faculty Development Program on “Real Time Monitoring, Protection and Control of Power Systems” (RTMPC-2018) at NIT Calicut from 21/05/2018 to 26/05/2018.
Anna University Approved FDP on EE6702 Protection and Switchgear at Dept. of EEE, GKM College of Engineering and Technology, Chennai from 22/05/2017 to 29/05/2017
Three Days Training Program on MiPower – Power System Analysis Packages
at SVCE from 19/02/2014 to 21/02/2014.
Attended Industrial Training Programme at Panickker Switchgear Pvt. Ltd.,
Sriperumbudur from 12th May 2008 to 14th May 2008
Attended Faculty Development Programme on “Power System Operation and
Control” at K.L.N. College of Engineering, Madurai during 15th – 17th June 2009.
Attended Anna University Sponsored Faculty Development Training Programme
on “Special Electrical Machines” at P.S.N.A.C.E & T, Dindigul from 5th to 9th
1. Safety Conference-2011 on “Safety in Industries” at The Institution of Engineers
(India), Chennai on 29/07/2011 and 30/07/2011.
1. Organized Two days Workshop on “Soft Computing Control Applications to
Renewable Energy Systems” at SVCE on 18/10/2013 and 19/10/2013
2. Organized Two days Workshop on LabVIEW Based System Design at Sri
Venkateswara College of Engineering, Sriperumbudur.
3.Organized Two Days Workshop on “LabVIEW – Graphical System Design and DAQ Integration” at SVCE from 24/02/2017 to 25/02/2017
Organized Two days National Conference on Advances in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (NCAEEE-2019) at SVCE on 29/03/2019 and 30/03/2019.
Organizing committee member of AICTE Sponsored six days online Short Term Training Programme (STTP) on “Electric Vehicle Evolution – Impact on Power Grid” for Phase-I, II and III, 2021.
Co-coordinator and Organizing committee member of AICTE-ISTE Induction / Refresher Programme on “Solar PV System Design Using IOT” for Phase-I, II and III, 2021
Conducted Two days National Conference on Advances in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (NCAEEE-2015) at SVCE on 17/04/2015 and 18/04/2015
Short Term Course Attended:
AICTE Sponsored QIP Short Term Course on “ICT Solutions for Issues and Challenges in Smart Grid Technology” at Pondicherry Engineering College, Puducherry from 28th November 2016 to 2nd December 2016.
- Class Committee Chairperson,
- Anna University Inspection Incharge
- End Semester Examinations – Invigilation Duty Allotment
- Vacation Roster Incharge
- Received Long Service Award (10 Years) from SVCE
- Produced 100 % Result Two Times in End Semester Examination for the Subject PD16013 Wind Energy Conversion Systems
- Secured Second Place in the Faculty Research Day 2018