|Areas of Interest||Embedded System|
|Email Id (Official)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Email Id (Personal)|
- Ph.D Electrical Engineering College of Engineering Guindy, Anna University.
- M.E Embedded System Technologies Vel Tech Engg College Anna University.
- B.Tech Information Technology BSA Crescent Engg College Anna University.
- Working as Associate Professor in Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering since june 2014.
- Worked as Assistant Professor SRM University 8.3.2012 to 31.5.2014
- Digital Principles System Design
- Computer Architecture
- Embedded System
- DPSD Lab
- Microprocessor Lab
Recognized Anna University Supervisor
No. of Scholars Guiding : 5
INTERNATIONAL JOURNALS PUBLISHED
- Yaashuwanth.C and Dr R.Ramesh “WEB-Enabled Teaching Tool: Real Time Task Scheduler in Embedded Application” IEEE Technology and Engineering Education Vol 7, No 1 March 2012
- Yaashuwanth.C and Dr.R.Ramesh “Web-Enabled Framework for Real-Time Scheduler Simulator (A Teaching Tool)” Journal of Computer Science Science publications Vol 6 No 4 Pp 374-380 2010
- Yaashuwanth.C , Dr R.Ramesh “A Secured Architectural Model to Prevent DOS attacks in Web-based Embedded Applications” European Journal of scientific research Vol 61 No 2 pp194-202 2011
- Yaashuwanth.C and Dr.R.Ramesh “A New Scheduling Algorithm for Real Time System” International Journal of Computer and Electrical Engineering, Vol.2, No.6, Pp 1104-1106 December, 2010
- Yaashuwanth .C and Dr.R.Ramesh “A New Scheduling Algorithms for Real Time Tasks” International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security, Vol. 6, No.2,Pp.61-66,2009
- Yaashuwanth.C and Dr R.Ramesh “Web enabled Java Framework Task Scheduler Simulator (A Teaching Tool)” International Journal of Engineering Studies Vol 2 No 3 2010 Pp 297-305
- C. Gopinath, C. Yaashuwanth,R. Ramesh,J. R. Maglin, and T. Ajith Bosco Raj “Analysis and Mathematical Model for Restitution of Voltage Using Dynamic Voltage Restorer” Mathematical Problems in Engineering Volume 14
- T. Ajith Bosco Raj, R. Ramesh, J. R. Maglin, M. Vaigundamoorthi, I. William Christopher, C. Gopinath, and C. Yaashuwanth “Grid Connected Solar PV System with SEPIC Converter Compared with Parallel Boost Converter Based MPPT” International Journal of Photoenergy Volume 2014
INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCES PUBLISHED/SUBMITTED
- Yaashuwanth .C and Dr. R. Ramesh “Web-Enabled Framework for Real-Time Scheduler Simulator (A Teaching Tool)” International conference on Electronic Computer Technology Kualalumpur Malaysia (IEEE Xplore)
- Saranya. P.M., Dr.C.Yaashuwanth P.Mullai “Remote Energy Measurement Using Short Message Service” International Conference on Advanced Computing, Machines and Embedded Technology
- National Conference Design of New Scheduler Simulator and Development of New Scheduling Algorithm Anna University Trichy
- Priya.K, Saranya.E and Dr.C.Yaashuwanth “Management of Effective Emergency Vehicle Traffic System” International Conference on Design Analysis Manufacturing and Simulation March 2013
NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOPS ATTENDED
- Attended FDP on “Digital and its Transformation” organized by CTS on 23rd September 2017 at Chennai.
- Attended Workshop on “Deep Learning for Big data analytics” sponsored by AICTE on 09th and 10th November 2017.
- Attended a workshop on Digital standards Organized by MIT Anna university Chrompet Chennai
- Attended Indian Canadian workshop on urban electric system integration with PHEV charging Stations and Solar Farms
- CSIR Sponsored seminar on Electrical Drives and Embedded Control
- UGC Sponsored Research Methodology, Techniques for writing Research articles for SCI journals and Ph.D Thesis Preparation
NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOPS ORGANIZED
- Organized Two Day Workshop on “Change your life with IOT-The revolution of Internet” sponsored by TNSCST on August 10 and 11 2017. TNSCST Funding Rs 20,000.
- Academic Objective Coordinator
- Chair Person – III Year UG
- Academic Monitoring Committee