|Areas of Interest||Embedded system, VLSI|
|Email Id (Official)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Email Id (Personal)||-|
M.E (Eletronics) at MIT, Chrompet
B.E (Electrical and Electronics) at SSN,Chennai
Working As Assistant Professor in Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering from 2012 to till date
Worked As Lecturer in New Horizon College of Engineering (1.5 yrs)
Worked As Senior Software Engineer in Tata Elxsi (3yrs)
Analog electronics circuits
Bio Medical Instrumentation
Digital Logic Circuits
Digital Signal Processing
Microprocessor & Microcontroller
* K.S.Pavithra, “Design & Implementation of Asymmetrical Half Bridge converter for LED Drivers”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Vol 3, ISSN: 2278-8875
* K.S.Pavithra, “A control approach using fuzzy logic for Boost Converter with voltage multiplier cell”, Journal of Image Processing and Networking, Vol 8, ISSN no: 0973-2993
* K.S.Pavithra, ” A single-stage single switch step down transformerless ac/dc converter” , National conference on recent trends in electrical science and technology, Feb 2013
* K.S.Pavithra, ” Design of LLC Converter with Two Transformers for PV Applications” , National conference on recent trends in electrical science and technology, Feb 2013
* Samuthiraa, M & Pavithra, K.S 2015, ‘Photovoltaic System with Sepic Converter for PV Power Flow Management’ International Journal of Applied Engineering, Vol.10 no.9 pp.7525-7529.
* Attended workshop on System modelling,
Design and Simulation using Matlab and Orcad.
* Staff Development Program on “Windows 8” on 16/02/2013 conducted by Department of Information Management System, SVCE
* One day Workshop on UPS Maintenance and Servicing held on 28/06/2013.
* Attended a One day Workshop on ‘NPTEL’ at SVCE on 10th Aug, 2013.
* Department TAU entry assistant
* NBA criterion 9