|Areas of Interest||
Special Electrical Machines
Digital Signal Processing
|Room No.||Room no: 3207 (II Floor),
|Email Id (Official)||email@example.com|
|Email Id (Personal)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Master of Engineering (M.E): Control and Instrumentation
Engineering (C & I) (2006-2008)
College of Engineering, Guindy (CEG), Anna University, Chennai.
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E): Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE) (1998-2001)
Institute of Road and Transport Technology (IRTT), Bharathiar University, Erode.
Diploma of Engineering (D.E): Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE) (1996-1998)
St. Micheal’s Polytechnic, Avadi, DOTE
1. Working as Assistant Professor in Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, Sriperumbudur from 1st June, 2015 to till date.
2. Worked as Assistant Professor in Jeppiaar Institute of Technology, Sunguvarchatram from January 2013 to October 2014.
3. Worked as Assistant Professor in Loyola Institute of Technology, Palanchur from August, 2008 to December 2012.
4. Worked as Assistant Professor in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Science and Technology, Thiruvallur from July 2002 to July 2006.
Industrial Experience: 1 year
Worked as Executive Electrical Engineer in Mahindra and Mahindra, Pune from June 2001 to June 2002.
(UG Theory Subjects)
1. Control Systems
2. Digital Logic Circuits
3. Digital Signal Processing
4. Bio-Medical Instrumentation
5. Power System Operation and Control
6. Electrical machines I and II
7. Electrical Engineering
8. Circuit Theory
9. Electrical Drives and Control
10. Electro Magnetic Fields
11. Design of Electrical Machine
12.Principles of Management
13.Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering
1. Electrical machines Lab-I
2. Electrical Machines Lab-II
3. Control Systems Lab
4. Power system simulation Lab
5. Electronic Devices and Circuits Lab
6. Engineering workshop Practices Lab
7. Electrical Engineering Lab
8. Power Electronic Lab
9. Electrical Engineering and control systems Lab
M.Akshaya and Vinoth Kumar.G, “CASCADED DC-AC CONVERTER WITH BIDIRECTIONAL POWER APPLICATIONS”, International Conference on Information, communication and Electrical Technologies(icon ICET 2016) held on 24th March 2016 in Sri Vidya College of Engineering & Technology, Virudhunagar.
G.Vinoth kumar, P.Jothi koujalagi, Dr.B.Umamaheswari(2008), “Optimum Switching Angle Prediction for Switched Reluctance Generator” in National Conference of Power Electronics, Drives and Energy Conversion Systems organized by Department of EEE, Annamalai University, Chidambaram
1. Attended two days national level seminar on Emerging Areas of Research in Embedded Systems held on 30th and 31st March 2012 at the department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, CEG Campus, Anna University, Chennai-600025.
2. Attended two day workshop on Virtual Instrumentation conducted by the Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, CEG Campus, Anna University, Sponsored by TEQIP., Chennai held on 24th and 25th January 2007.
3. Attended one day workshop on Recent Trends in Electrical Machines/Electromagnetic Design held on 14th October 2006 at the department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, CEG Campus, Anna University, Chennai-600025.
4. Participated three day conference tutorial on Embedded Systems from 22nd December to 24th December under the 8th conference on Trends in Industrial Measurements and Automation (TIMA-2013) organized by the department of Instrumentation Engineering, MIT Campus, Anna university, Chennai.
5. Attended seven days Faculty Development Program on Power System Operation and Control at Easwari Engineering College from 1st June to 8th June 2010.
6. Attended one day national level workshop on Industrial Automation Conducted at Jeppiaar Institute of Technology, Sunguvarchatram on 23rd August 2013.
7. Attended one day workshop on Embedded Micro Controllers conducted by the AEEE, Jerusalem College of Engineering, Chennai on 24th January 2008.
8. Attended four day career development program on The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People Foundation Program from 20th July to 23rd July 2010 at MVC, CTS, Coimbatore.
9. Attended Five day workshop on High Impact Teaching Conducted by Mission 10X -WIPRO with DMI college of Engineering, From 11th July 2011 to 15th July 2011.
10.Attended seven days Faculty Development on Discrete Time Systems and Signal Processing at Velammal Engineering College from 18th to 24th December 2015.
Attended two days workshop on Embedded systems using RASPBERRY Pi Boards (IOT) at Jerusalem College of Engineering from 5th to 6th June 2017.
12. Attended Three days Faculty Development on Special Electrical Machines at Rajalakshmi Institute of Technology from 13 to 15th June 2017.
Faculty Advisor for II year B.E EEE A Section (Roll No 25-47)