|Areas of Interest||Electric vehicles,
Photovoltaic system design,
Advanced linear control systems
|Email Id (Official)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Email Id (Personal)||email@example.com|
Master of Engineering [ Power Electronics and Drives ] : 9.44 CGPA
College of Engineering, Anna University, Guindy  GOLD MEDAL
Bachelor of Engineering [Electrical and Electronics Engg.] : 83 %
A.C. College of Engg. and Tech. Karaikudi, Anna University  GOLD MEDAL
GATE Score of 92.18 percentile (GATE 2008,Subject code:EE)
NPTEL score: 96/100 Elite with gold medal (1% topper) in Sept 2017 exams in Basic Electric circuits.
NPTEL score: 60/100 Elite in April 2018 exams in Numerical methods finite difference approach
NPTEL score: 89/100 Elite (1% topper) in October 2017 exams in Design of Photovoltaic Systems.
Working as Assistant professor EEE, at SVCE from June 2017 onwards.
Worked as Design Engineer R&D at ESAB India Limited fron june 2011-june 2014.
Deputed to ESAB Global R&D, Goteborg, Sweden on an onsite assignment for 45 days.
Power Electronics for Renewable energy systems,
Electric Power systems,
Electric circuits analysis,
Electron devices and circuits,
Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Presented a paper titled “ Multiport DC-DC Converter for fast charging of Electric Vehicle from PV Farms” in the AICTE sponsored Fifth International Conference on Innovative & Emerging Trends in Engineering and Technology organized by Panimalar Institute of Technology, held on 26th and 27th June 2020.
Current mode control of Fuel cell fed Interleaved boost converter. [ ASME Conference on Fuel cells, Aug 2011]
Interleaving of boost converter for fuel cell based hybrid vehicular applications [ National Conference on renewable energy systems, KSR college of Engineering, Tiruchengode]
1. NPTEL online certification course on “Advanced Linear Continuous Control Systems: Applications with MATLAB programming and Simulink”
Duration: July-Sept 2019(8 weeks) Score: 97%: ELITE+GOLD: 2% Topper
2. NPTEL online certification course on “Nonlinear Adaptive control”
Duration: Jan-Feb 2020(4 weeks) Score: 91%
3. Online certification course on “Introduction to Power Electronics” offered by the University of Colorado Boulder.
Duration: February – March 2020 Score: 72.2%
4. Online certification course on “Industrial IoT on Google Cloud Platform” offered by the Google Cloud.
Duration: March – April 2020 Score:96.7%
5. Online certification course on” Introduction to IOT boards” offered by Pohang University of science and technology.
Duration: April -June 2020 Score:100%
6. Online certification course on “Electric power systems” offered by the State University of New York
Duration: April-June 2020 Score: 92.5%
7. Online Certification course on” Introduction to Programming with MATLAB” offered by University of Vanderbilt.Duration: April- June 2020 Score: 95%
8. Completed “MATLAB onramp” a self Paced training course offered by MATHWORKS, with a score of 100%.
9. Completed “Simulink onramp” a self Paced training course offered by MATHWORKS, with a score of 100% .
1. Online FDP on “Internet of Things(IoT)” conducted by AICTE training and learning (ATAL) Academy in association with Indian Institute of Information Technology, Nagpur from 07.05.2020 to 11.05.2020.
2. Five Days Faculty Development Program on “Advances and Challenges in Industrial Automation, E-vehicles, Product and Process Controls Manufacturing in Electrical and Electronics Engineering”, organized by QIS College Of Engineering And Technology, Ongole from 03.06.2020 to 07.06.2020.
- Assist in BoS
- Assist in Vacation roster
- FA for IV year B batch
- ELITE+GOLD: 2% Topper in NPTEL online certification course on “Advanced Linear Continuous Control Systems: Applications with MATLAB programming and Simulink