|Name||Ms. A.C.Vijaya Lakshmi|
|Areas of Interest||Petroleum Refining Environmental Engineering|
|Email Id (Official)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Email Id (Personal)|
Ph.D. – pursuing at Anna University
M.Tech. – PETROLEUM REFINING AND PETROCHEMICALS (1997 – 1999)
Institute/ University – A.C.Tech.,ANNA UNIVERSITY, Chennai
B.Tech – Chemical Engineering (1993 – 1997)
Institute/ University – COIMBATORE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY / Coimbatore
Life Member-Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers)
Life Member-The Indian Society for Technical Education)
Member-Indian Institute of Metals
Member-Society for Advancement of Electrochemical Science & Technology
May 2013 till date
Associate Professor in SVCE, Sriperumbdur.
June 2010 – May 2013
Assistant Professor in SVCE, Sriperumbdur.
Senior Lecturer in SVCE, Sriperumbdur.
2004 – 2009
Lecturer in SVCE, Sriperumbdur.
Oct 1999 – Dec1999
Lecturer at ARUNAI COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, Thiruvannamalai.
Apr 1999 – Oct1999
Project Associate at ANNA UNIVERSITY., Chennai.
Jan 2000 Apr 2001
Research Assistant Trainee at CHENNAI PETROLEUM CORPORATION LIMITED, Chennai
Chemical Process Calculations.
Principles of Environmental Science and Engineering.
Process Instrumentation Dynamics & Control
Chemical Reaction Engineering – I
Chemical Reaction Engineering – II
Chemical Process Plant Safety
Chemical Process Industries I
Chemical Process Industries II
Fluid Mechanics Lab
Mechanical Operations Lab
Heat Transfer Lab
Chemical Reaction Engineering Lab
Process Control Lab
Process Equipment Design – I
Process Equipment Design – II
Minimum Fluidization velocity and friction factor in a liquid-solid inverse fludized bed, Bioprocess Engineering Journal, 461-466(1999).
1) Attended an AICTE Sponsored short term course on “Instrumental Methods of Analysis” held at SVCE from 04th to 9th November 2019.
2) Attended an One day National Conference on “Technological Innovation on Clean Energy Generation and Environmental Remediation” held at SVCE on 04th October 2019.
3) TEQIP Phase II sponsored Short Term Training Programme on Advances in Chemical, Biochemical and Environmental Engineering organised by PEC, Pondicherry. Period: 2nd – 6th December 2013.
4) All India Seminar on Occupational Hazards in Process Industry: Safety in Design and Operation. Period: 13th – 14th Jun 2013.
5) Faculty Development Programme on Mass Transfer organized by AC Tech., Anna University. Period: 13th – 20th Jun 2013.
6) AICTE Faculty Development Programme on Contemporary Research and Practices in Pollutant Elimination Systems Towards Cleaner Environment organised by SVCE, Sriperumbudur. Period: 20th – 26th May 2013.
7) Sir C.V.Raman Lecture on Research Paper Publication in Journals organized by the Institution of Engineering and Technology. Period: 30th Jun 2012.
8) Faculty Development Programme on Heat Transfer organized by AC Tech., Anna University. Period: 01st – 08th Jun 2012.
9) Industry-Academia Workshop On Refining & Petrochemicals Organised jointly by Petroleum Federation Of India & Lovraj Kumar Memorial Trust & Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited. Period: March 16 -19, 2011.
10) National Level Seminar on Software Tools and Packages relevant to Modern Chemical and Environmental Engineering Practices organised by SVCE, Sriperumbudur. Period: 20th – 21st Aug 2009.
11) Faculty Training Programme on Instructional Design and Delivery System organized by NITTTR at SVCE, Sriperumbudur. Period: 11th – 16th May 2009.
12) First Training Course on Surfaces, Coatings and Corrosion Prevention organized by IIM Human Resources Development Centre, Kalpakkam. Period: 6th – 7th Mar 2009.
13) Workshop on Emerging Strategies in Energy and Environment organized by Sri Sairam Engineering College, Chennai. Period: 20th Mar 2008.
14) Technical Training at Technip India Limited, Chennai. Period: 18th – 22nd Dec 2006.
Kinetics and Process Control – Module Member.
Faculty Advisor IV Year A1
B.Tech Project Coordination
Women Empowerment Coordinator