|Name||Ms. G. Sudha|
|Areas of Interest||Chemical reaction Engineering Chemical engineering Thermodynamics|
|Email Id (Official)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Email Id (Personal)|
Pursuing Ph.D in the faculty of Technology in Anna University (June 2014 � till date).
Master of Technology (2003 – 2005)
Discipline: Chemical Engineering – Plant Design
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli
BACHEOR OF TECHNOLOGY(1997 – 2001)
Discipline: Chemical Engineering
Sathyabama college of engineering, Madras university.
Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering,
Sriperumbudur – 602 105
Assistant Professor June 2010 to till date
Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering,
Sriperumbudur – 602 105
Dec 2008 – May 2010
June 2007- February 2008
July 2005-April 2007
Mass transfer – II
Chemical Reaction Engineering II
Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics – I
Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics – II
Chemical Process Industries II
Chemical Process Plant Safety
Modern Separation Processes
Chemical Process Calculations
Air pollution and control
Advanced Separation Processes.
G. Sudha and R. Parthiban, “Synthesis and characterization of hybrid graphene nanocoolant for heat transfer dissipation in microchannel heat sinks”, Chinese Journal of Chemical Engineering, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cjche.2019.06.006
Sivaraja Subramania Pillai, Balakumar P, Sudha G, Parthiban R, Heat transfer Analysis of Extruded Rectangular Fin over Conventional Rectangular Fins by Numerical Simulation in the journal of “Applied Mechanics and Materials Switzerland”
International Conference Papers:
R.Parthiban and G.Sudha “Heat dissipation in CPU with CFD Simulations- A Review” 32nd Indian Engineering Congress, The Institution of Engineers (India) Chennai, 2017.
Jayaprabha LVR, Sudha G,Parthiban R , Meyyappan N “Experiment and simulation of Bridge Rectangular Fin Heat Sink (BRFHS) for CPU cooling” RACEEE-2017 held in SSN College of Engineering, Kalavakkam.
R.Parthiban, G.Sudha, “ANFIS modeling for Upflow Anaerobic Sludge Blanket reactor treating tannery effluent”, Computational Systems in Engineering and Technology, March 7 & 8 2014, Chennai.
- A webinar series was organized between 06.06.2020 to 10.06.2020 in the theme “Opportunities and Challenges for Chemical Engineers” to support our final and pre final year CHEMICAL ENGINEERING students to plan their career ahead.
- A webinar series was organized for two days on ” Multiphase Process Engineering: Mixing & Agitation” during 29 – 30.05.2020 at 10 – 11 a.m.
- Attended an AICTE Sponsored short term course on “Instrumental Methods of Analysis” held at SVCE from 04th to 9th November 2019.
- Organized an One day National Conference on “Technological Innovation on Clean Energy Generation and Environmental Remediation” held at SVCE on 04th October 2019.
- FDP on Process calculations organized by Department of Chemical Engineering, Anna University, Chennai.(22.05.2018 – 29.05.2018)
- Two day Seminar on Software Packages for Dynamic Modeling and Distributed Control Systems, 16-17 March 2018, Department of Chemical Engineering, Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, Sriperumbudur.
- FDP on Green chemical Technology and application for sustainable Developments in Chemical Industry on 04/12/2017 to 9/12/2017, organized by Sri Sivasubramaniya Nadar College of Engineering.
- FDP on Modern Separation Process in Environmental Applications on 12/12/2016 to 19/12/2016, organized by Sri Sivasubramaniya Nadar College of Engineering.
- Two days National Level Seminar on “ Technological Advancements in Fuel Cell Research” during 09th & 10th September,2016 organized by the Department of Chemical Engineering & IIChE – SVCE Student Chapter, Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, Sriperumbur, Chennai-India.
- Recent trends in Industrial Effluent Treatment ‘16 on 20/06/2016 to 25/06/2016 Sponsored by TEQIP II, organised by Pondicherry Engineering College, Pondicherry.
- Attended” Basic Course On ANSYS CFD” at Sri Venkateswara College Of Engineering, Sriperumbudur, During 02th -06th May 2016.
- AICTE Sponsored National Conference on “Advances in Computational Methods for Simulation of Transport Processes in Engineering” during 24th to 26th June,2015 organized by Department of Chemical Engineering, Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, Sriperumbudur, Chennai-India.
- National Level Seminar on “Computational Techniques and Practices for Simulation of Fluid Flow and Heat Transfer” during 26th & 27th September,2014 organized by the Department of Chemical Engineering, Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, in honor of being adjudged the Ambuja’s Best Student Chapter -2013 by the Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers held at Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, Sriperumbudur, Chennai-India.
- International conference on Computational systems in Engineering and Technology on 07.03.2014 – 08.03.2014, organized by Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering.
- Faculty development Program on Measuring Techniques and measurement system Analysis on 26/04/2014 to 03/05/2014, organized by Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering.
- Process Automation in Process Industries Organized by Department of Chemical Engineering Annamalai Unversity,Chidambaram.( 26/03/2014 to 27/03/2014).
- National Level Seminar on The Miracle of Material Choice towards Safety and Environment in Process Industries during September 6th & 7th , 2013 organized by Department of Chemical Engineering, Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering in honor of being adjudged the Ambuja’s Best Student Chapter -2012 by the Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers held at Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, Sriperumbudur,Chennai-India.
- All India seminar on Occupational Hazards in Process Industry: Safety in Design and operation during 13/6/2013 to 14/6/2013 at the Institution of Engineers(India).
- Faculty development Program on contemporary Research and Practices in pollutant Elimination systems towards cleaner Environment on 20/05/2013 to 26/05/2013, organized by Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering.
- National Workshop On Trends In Reaction &Environmental Engineering (TREE) organized by IITM (Indian Institute of technology), Madras on 16/03/2013.
- Advances in Chemical, Biochemical and Environmental Engineering organized by Department of Chemical Engineering PEC.( 02/12/2013 to 06/12/2013).
- Workshop on Computer Applications in Industrial Processes organized by Department of Chemical Engineering , Sri SivaSubramaniya Nadar college of Engineering. on ( 16/03/2012)
- Sir C.V.Raman Lecture on Research Paper Publication in Journals by IET CHENNAI LOCAL NETWORK on 30.06.2012.
- FDP on Mass Transfer organized by Department of Chemical Engineering, Anna University, Chennai.(13.06.2013 – 20.06.2013)
- FDP on Heat Transfer organized by Department of Chemical Engineering, Anna University, Chennai.(1.06.2012 – 08.06.2012)
- Recent Trends in Process control Modeling &Simulation organized by Department of Chemical Engineering, SVCE on (28.07.2011 – 29.07.2011)
- All India seminar on Occupational Hazards in Process industry: Safety in design and operation on 13/06/2013 to 14/06/2013 organised by The Institution of Engineers (India)
- Participated in the seminar on “Paradigm shift in chemical engg with reference to oil, refinery and gas sectors” organized by SVCE,Sriperumpudur (3&4th sep 2010).
- Software tools and Packages relevant to Modern chemical and Environmental Engineering Practices organized by SVCE,Sriperumpudur (20/08/2009 to 21/08/2009).
- Safety conference 2009 organized by THE INSTITUTION OF ENGINEERS (INDIA) on 07.08.2009 – 08.08.2009.
- Industrial Training on CS 1000 Fundamentals and Engineering conducted by Yokogawa India Ltd. On 14/12/2009 to 18/12/2009.
- Induction Training Programme held on 30/01/2006 to 31/01/2006 organized by ISTE Chapter.
- National conference on current Trends in Chemical Engineering on 10/11/2006 to 11/11/2006 organized by SRM Engineering college.SRM University.
- National level seminar on Modern separation Processes 18/08/2006, organized by St.Joseph College of Engineering.
- Short term training Programme Recents Trends in Process Control and Instrumentation on 23/11/2005 to 24/11/2005 organized by SRM Engineering college.SRM University
Kinetics and Process Control – Module Member.
Faculty Advisor I Year
ARIAA/ IIC / SIH Coordinator
SPOC – PALS & Innowah Coordinator
Purchase order verification,
Examination & Vacation roster Coordinator