|Name||Mr. Rameshkannan G|
|Areas of Interest||FRACTURE MECHANICS ,COMPOSITE MATERIALS ,CAD/CAM|
|Email Id (Official)||email@example.com|
|Email Id (Personal)|
B.E. Mechanical engineering
Worked as a LECTURER at NIIT. Theni, from Sep 2004 to Jan 2005
Worked as a LECTURER in V.Ramakrishna polytechnic, Thiruvottiyur, Chennai from July 2008 to Sep 2009
Worked as an ASSISTANT PROFESSOR in B.S.Abdur Rahuman University,Vandaloor, Chennai from Jun 11to Nov 11
Working as an Asst. Professor, Marine Engineering Dept, SVCE from Dec 2011 – To date.
Basic Mechanical and Civil Engineering Engineering
Mechanics Fluid Mechanics and Machinery
Computer-aided drafting laboratory
Marine hydraulics and fluid machinery
Marine hydraulics and fluid machinery LAB
Mechanics of solids for marine engineering
Strength of material
Strength of materials lab
Basics of marine engineering
Mechanics of marine machines
1. Attended faculty development program on “GE8292 – Engineering Mechanics ” organized by the Dept of Mechanical, St Joseph’s Institute of Technology, Chennai during 18th to 23rd November 2019.
2. Attended one day workshop on “E-waste management: issues and challenges” organized by IIT, Madras during 28-29 November 2019.
3. One day workshop on “Recent advances in welding technology” organized by Rajalakshmi Engineering College, Chennai during 21st September 2018.
4. Two weeks faculty development program on “MT6002 Applied Hydraulics and Pneumatics” organized by the Dept of Mechatronics, Rajalakshmi Engineering College, Chennai from 29th November to 12th December 2018.
5. Faculty Development Programme on “Strength of Materials” organized by the Department of Civil Engineering, SVCE during 4th to 12th June 2019.
6. Attended VICT course at Maritime Foundation, Nungambakkam, Chennai during 15th to 26th April 2019
7. Attended Hands-on Experience on “Fabrication of Nanocomposite materials for Engineering Applications” organized by NIT, Warangal during 6th to 10th May 2019.
8. Attended AICTE sponsored seminar on “Environmental friendly material processes for surface engineering” organized by the Panimalar Engg College, Chennai during 12th to 13th October 2017.
9. Attended AICTE sponsored seminar on “Challenges and recent developments in welding of non-ferrous alloys” organized by the Department of Marine Engineering, SVCE during 24th to 25th November 2017
1. III year Faculty advisor
2. II year Class Committee chairman
3. Time table coordinator
4. End semester Practical Exam coordinator
5. Professional Objective coordinator
6. Co-curricular activities coordinator
7. ERP coordinator
8. DG criteria II in charge