|Areas of Interest||Digital Image processing Embedded Systems|
|Email Id (Official)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Email Id (Personal)||email@example.com|
M.E-Applied Electronics at R.M.K Engineering College, Anna University.
B.E Electronics and Communication Engineering at Pallavan College Of Engineering.
Working as Assistant professor at Sri Venkateswara College Of Engineering from June 2016 to till date.
Worked as Assistant professor at RMK Engineering College from May 2014 to May 2016.
Worked as Assistant System Engineer Trainee at Tata Consultancy Services Limited from Nov 2013 to May 2014.
CS6304-Analog and Digital communication
VL7201-CAD for VLSI circuits
AP7201-Analysis and design of analog integrated circuits.
GE6351-Environmental science and engineering.
Electronic devices and circuits laboratory.
Communication systems laboratory.
Digital signal processing Lab.
1.Published a paper in National Conference on Signal Processing, Communication and networking on 16.4.2018 at SVCE.
2.Published a paper titled Real Time Monitoring And Contamination Detection In Drinking Water Distribution Systems in International Journal of Advanced Research trends in Engineering And Technology (UGC Approved) on Apr 2018, ISSN2394-3777(Print), ISSN2394-3777(Online) Page number 31-36.
3.Presented a paper “Statistical analysis of MRI brain image segmentation for spotting tumors” at second International Conference on futuristic trends in electronics engineering.
Participation in Workshops/FDTPs/Seminar:
- Attended two days workshop on “Analog Custom IC design using CADENCE EDA” on 19.8.2016 and 20.8.2016 at SVCE.
- Attended FDTP on EC6403-Electromagnetic Fields at Rajalakshmi Engineering College from 5th ,9th,10th,14th to 17th Dec 2016.
- Attended one day workshop on Antenna design and simulation using FEKO tool on 20.2.2017 at SVCE.
- Attended two days workshop on “System Modeling, simulation and Implementation using MATLAB and or CAD” at SVCE on 13.3.2017 and 14.3.2017.
- Participted in the FDTP on EC 6703-Embedded and Real time systems at SVCE from 13.6.2017 to 21.6.2017.
- Participated in one day training program for NSS officers held on 19.8.2017 ate Anna university, Chennai.
- Undergone “Data Acquisition and the Internet of Things” course conducted at ATI, Chennai from 6.11.2017 to 10.11.2017.
- Attended two days’ workshop on “Fundamentals of Electromagnetics, Demonstration and simulation of RF and microwave components using HFSS on 2.3.18 and 3.3.2018 at SVCE.
- Attended one day workshop on “VLSI Design Tools” at SVCE on 10.3.2018.
- Attended NLP training on “Born to Win and Shine” on 13.12.2018 to 14.12.2018 at SVCE.
- Attended one day workshop on “Instrumentation and RF Measurements” on 25.1.2019 at SVCE.
- Attended one day workshop on “PCB design and Fabrication” on 27.2.2019 at SVCE.
- 6 days Anna University sponsored FDP on wireless communication held at SVCE on 2.12.19 to 7.12.19
- Attended two days workshop on “Cloud Based Real Time Applications of IoT using Raspberry Pi and Think Speak” on 9th & 10th August 2019 at SVCE.
- Attended two Days Hands On Workshop on Thingworx IIOT during 16th October 2019 to 17th October 2019 conducted by Adroitec, Chennai at SVCE.
- Attended webinar on QoS in layer 2 on 01.5.2020.
- Attended E-workshop on Mobile servicing on 6.5.2020 from Tagore Engineering College.
ISO-PO In-charge-2, Professional Activities (Faculty & Staff)
coordinator -2, IIC Dept Coordinator, Video Lecture.