|Name||Dr. M. GAJENDIRAN|
|Areas of Interest||ENERGY ENGINEERING|
|Email Id (Official)||email@example.com|
|Email Id (Personal)|
Ph.D. Anna University
M.E. Anna University
B.E Anna University
9 Years Teaching Experience in Engineering College. (Asst.professor)
BASIC FOR MARINE ENGINEERING
INSTRUMENTATION FOR THERMAL SYSTEMS
ASIC WORK SHOP
MANUFACTURING TECH. LAB.
FLUID MECHANICS AND MACHINERY LAB,
THERMAL ENGUNEERING LAB.
Journal Publication: �Application of Solar Thermal Energy Storage for Industrial Process Heating�. Advanced Materials Research Vols. 984-985 (2014) pp 725-729, Trans Tech Publications, Switzerland, doi:10.4028/www.scientific.net/AMR.984-985.725
1.COMPUTER SIMULATION OF A PACKED BED LATENT HEAT TES SYSTEM FOR HEATING APPLICATIONS� National Conference on Advances in Mechanical and Production Engineering in the ERA of Globalization AMPEEG 2005,Tagore Engineering College -Chennai-India
2. �EXPERIMENTAL INVESTIGATION OF A PACKED BED LATENT HEAT TES SYSTEM FOR HEATING APPLICATIONS� National Conference on Advances in Mechanical Engineering 2005, Vasavi College Of Engineering, Hyderabad � 500031
3. �Experimental Analysis Of A Packed Bed Latent Heat TES System For Water Heating Applications� International Conference on Resource Utilisation and Intelligent Systems, Kongu Engg. College, Perundurai, Erode, T.N., India. Jan. 4 – 6, 2006. pp.1 – 6.
4. �Experimental investigation on latent heat thermal energy storage system integrated with solar water heating unit using helical type heat exchangers�. International conference on Energy Engineering- ICEE-09, Pondichery Engineering College, Pondichery, India
5. �Enhancement of Settling tank for Marine Heavy Fuel Oil Systems using thermal energy storage� NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON RESEARCH PERSPECTIVES IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING- REPMEC-2011, SVCE, April-12.
6. �Application of solar heating system integrated with thermal energy storage unit for the enhancement of Settling tank for Marine Heavy Fuel Oil Systems� National Conference TRESAT-2012, Sathyabama University, Chennai-600119, Feb1-3, 2012
7. �Application of Solar Thermal Energy Storage for Industrial Process Heating�. International conference, Recent Advances in Mechanical Engineering and Interdisciplinary Developments (ICRAMID-2014), Ponjesly College of Engineering, Nagercoil, 7,8 March 2014,
8. �Behaviour of solar thermal energy storage system using nanofluid as the heat transfer fluid.� International Conference on Green Technology for Environmental Pollution Prevention and control (ICGTEPC 2014) National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli (NITT), India, 27, 29 September2014.
9. �Performance of Latent Heat Solar Thermal Energy Storage system using various Heat Transfer Fluids.� International conference on sustainable energy resources materials and technologies- ISERMAT-15, SSN College of Engg, 8, 9, Jan. 2015
Conferences / Workshop attended
1.Modern trends in materials technology, MMT-09, International conference, SVCE, 19,20, Jan.2009.
2.State of art in the development of biofuels, workshop, SVCE, 12, 13, Feb. 2009.
3.Thermal energy storage in energy efficient buildings and solar applications, workshop, IES Anna University, 11, March 2009.
4.Research perspective in mechanical engineering �REPMEC, National conference SVCE, 1,2 April 2011
5.Recent development in large-scale solar thermal energy storage system for commercial applications and green buildings, IES Anna University, 22, Jun.2011.
6.AICTE sponsored Staff development program on �Recent Advances in engineering Materials� Rajalakshmi Engineering College, Chennai, 18-23, July, 2011.
7.Seminar on Simulation, Measurements & condition Monitoring, SVCE & ATALON, work shop, 29-09-2012
8.Recent trends in Engineering Tribology, SVCE, Work shop
9.ACRES12, Sathyabama university, Chennai- National conference- 29,30- Oct 2012
10.CFD workshop-SSN College of Engg.,10,11,Jan 2013
11.Recent trends in emission control of IC engines, SVCE, 25, Mar.2013.
12.Research Avenues in Thermal Engineering, SSN College of Engg, kalavakkam, Chennai -National conference 13, April 2013.
13.Enhanced learning, NPTEL Workshop, SVCE-IITM, 10, Aug. 2013.
14.Recent advances in alternate energy sources, workshop-SSN College of Engg, 18, Mar, 2014.
15.Advances in energy storage for energy management and broader use of renewable sources, workshop-IES Anna University, 27, March 2014.
16.Recent Advances in Mechanical Engineering and Interdisciplinary Developments (ICRAMID-2014), Int. conf. Ponjesly College of Engineering, Nagercoil, 7,8 March 2014.
17.International Conference on Green Technology for Environmental Pollution Prevention and control (ICGTEPC 2014) National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli (NITT), India, 27, 29 September2014.
18.International conference on sustainable energy resources materials and technologies- ISERMAT-15, SSN College of engg, 8, 9, Jan. 2015.
Faculty Advisor – 2014-2019 – A batch