|Name||Jayanthi D, M.E.|
|Areas of Interest||Cloud Computing, Machine Learning, Deep Learning|
|Room No.||Room No:11-106 (First floor System Software Lab)|
|Email Id (Official)||email@example.com|
|Email Id (Personal)|
- Pursuing PhD at Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, Anna University.
- M.E. Computer Science and Engineering, Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering
- B.Tech Information Technology, Anna University
- Working as Assistant Professor in Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, Since June 2010.
- Worked as a Lecturer in Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering from July 2005 to May 2010.
- Information Coding Techniques
- Computer Networks
- Component Based Technology
- Cryptography and Network Security
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Fundamentals of Computing
- Embedded Systems
- High Performance Computer Networks
- Object Oriented System Design
- Web Technology
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Design and Management of Computer Networks (M.E-CSN)
- Advanced Databases (M.E -CSN) – CP7202
- CS6703 Grid and Cloud computing
- IT6801 Service Oriented Architecture
- Java Programming Lab
- Microprocessor and MicroController Lab
- Network Lab
- Computer Practice Lab
- Software Components Lab
- Case Tools Lab
- Web Technology Lab
- OOAD Lab
- Service Oriented Architecture Lab
- Advanced Databases Lab (M.E – CSN) – NE7211
- IT6713 Grid and Cloud Computing Laboratory
- Mobile Application Development Lab
- IT16009 Grid Computing
- IT18412 Operating System Concepts Laboratory
- IT18111 Programming for Problem Solving Laboratory
Research & Consultancy
- An International Journal of Advanced Computer Technology (IJACT) COMPUSOFT(2016),”Online learning of efficient video-based road detection using linear regression classification”, ISSN:2320-0790, Pg.No: 34-38
- An International Journal of Advanced Computer Technology (IJACT) COMPUSOFT(2016),”A Framework for Real-time Streaming Analytics using Machine Learning Approach”, ISSN:2320-0790,Pg.No: 85-92
- An International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT), “Online Learning of Efficient Video based Road Detection using Probabilistic Neural Network”, ISSN:2278-0181, NCSPC-(2016), IJERT Conference Proceeding, Volume. 4, Issue. 14.
- International Journal of Research in Computer & Communication Technology(IJRCCT),”Efficient Approach for Privacy Preserving Microdata Publishing using Slicing”, Vol-2, Issue No. 4, April 2013.
- International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT),”Vision based Real-time driver fatigue detection system for efficient vehicle control”, ISSN: 2249-8958, Volume-2, Issue-1, October 2012.
- An International Journal of Computer science and Information security(IJCSIS),”Automatic Diagnosis of Retinal Diseases from Color Retinal Images” – Vol 7, No.1 – Jan 2010.
- Submitted STTP funded proposal on Ethical hacking and blockchain security to AICTE in the month of Dec 2019.
- Submitted AICTE MODROBS Proposal.
- Submitted a Funded Project titled “Deep Learning Based Enhancements for Weather Forecasting” to ISRO.
- Authored a book titled “Component Based Technology” , First Edition in 2006 and Second Edition in 2008 for Charulatha Publications.
- Life Member of ISTE.
Conference / Workshop / FDP
- Presented paper titled “Thunderstorm detection for pre-disaster management using machine learning techniques” in the International Symposium on “Artificial Intelligence and Computer Vision-AICV’18 at College of Engineering, Guindy, Anna University, Chennai on 27th September 2018. (Published in Proceedings of 1st International Symposium on Artificial Intelligence and Computer Vision, ISBN: 978-93-84389-18-5)
- Weather data analysis using Spark- An In-memory Computing Framework, International Conference on Innovations in Power and Advanced Computing Technologies [i-PACT 2017], 978-1-5090-5682-8/17-2017 IEEE.
- Presented a paper titled “Weather data analysis using Spark-An In-memory computing framework”, in the IEEE International conference on Power and Advanced Computing technologies i-PACT conducted at VIT University Vellore during 21st and 22nd April 2017.(Yet to be published in IEEE Xplore).
- National Conference on Recent Trends in Ubiquitous Computing and Communication Technology(RTUCCT),”An Automatic American Sign Language Recognizer to recognise isolated words using Finger Detection and HMM Classifier”, 9th and 10th Dec,2016.
- “A Framework for Real-time Streaming Analytics using Machine Learning Approach”, National Conference on Communication and Informatics, NCCI 2016, SVCE.
- “Online learning of efficient video-based road detection using linear regression classification”, National Conference on Communication and Informatics, NCCI 2016, SVCE.
- “A Framework for Computer Aided Diagnosis of Retinal Diseases and Real Time Target tracking system for Laser Treatment”, National Conference on Communication and Informatics, NCCI-2010, SVCE, Awarded Best paper.
- Attended two day FDP on “Curious Programme” conducted by IITM’s HTIC MedTech Incubator on 24-25 Jan 2019 at IITM Research Park, Taramani, Chennai.
- Attended AICTE sponsored two days National Seminar on “Deep Learning for Big data Analytics” on 09th and 10th November 2017 at SVCE.
- Attended a Bridge Course on “English Communication Skills to Students”, organized by SVCE in Association with Anna University during 2017.
- TNSCST sponsored state level FDP on “change your life with IOT-The Revolution of the Internet” ,August 9th and 10th 2017.
- Attended One day Workshop on “Data Science” Organized by Department of Information Technology, SVCE on 13th June 2017.
- Attended One day FDP on “Expectations and Future of IT Industry” on 22nd Oct,2016 at CTS MEPZ, Chennai.
- Attended a two week ISTE-STTP Programme on “Introduction to Design of Algorithms” conducted by Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur from 27th April to 30th May, 2015.
- Attended Faculty Development Program on “Creativity and Innovation”, at CTS on 5th September 2013.
- National Level Workshop on “Research methodologies in Satellite Image Processing” at Kongu Engineering College, Erode during 28.01.2011 and 29.01.2011.
- Attended a session on SOA technology at Cognizant, MEPZ on 1st July 2011.
- Attended and presented a paper titled “A Framework for Computer Aided Diagnosis of Retinal Diseases and Real Time Target tracking system for Laser Treatment” in National Conference on Communication and Informatics NCCI 2010 at SVCE.
- Attended two days workshop on “Data analytics and Data Mining” at NIT Tiruchirapalli on March 14th and 15th 2008.
- Participated in AICTE sponsored Induction training programme on “Instructional Design and Delivery Systems” Conducted by NITTTR at Taramani from 20.11.2006 to 02.12.2006.
- Organized One day “Hackathon on Digitalization” programme for the students on 09.03.2017.
- Organized a two day National Level Conference on Communication and Informatics during April 1st and 2nd 2016.
- Organized a Three Day National level Workshop on “Service Oriented Architecture” sponsored by CTS during 1st, 2nd and 3rd June 2011.
Technical Talk Delivered
- Presented a paper titled “A fault tolerant in-memory computing framework for big data analysis” in faculty research day held at SVCE in April 2017.
- Presented a paper titled “A Survey of Real time streaming analytics using ,machine learning approach” and awarded first place in Faculty Research Day at SVCE held on 28th April 2016.
- Delivered a special lecture on “Programming with distributed middlewares” under the AICTE Sponsored SDP Programme on 08.06.10 and 12.06.10 (two days) at M.N.M. Jain Engineering College.
- CAT Coordinator
- Faculty Advisor
- Project Coordinator
- ISO Coordinator
- AICTE Coordinator
- University Result Analysis Coordinator
- TAU Coordinator
- Assist AO Coordinator
- Faculty Advisor