|Areas of Interest||Modeling of metabolic Pathway Enzyme Kinetics|
|Email Id (Official)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Email Id (Personal)||email@example.com|
Ph.D. – Chemical Engineering (2018)
Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai
M.Tech – Chemical Engineering (2005)
Coimbatore Institute of Technology, Coimbatore ,Anna University
B.Tech – Chemical Engineering (2003)
Periyar University, Salem, Tamilnadu
Currently working as Assistant Professor in Department of Chemical Engineering, Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, Sriperumpudur from June 2015.
Ph.D. Research Scholar, Department of Chemical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Madras, Chennai from June 2013 to April 2014
Assistant Professor, Department of Chemical Engineering, SRM Institute of Technology, Chennai, India from Jan 2013 to June 2013
Ph.D. Research Scholar, Department of Chemical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Madras, Chennai from Jan 2008 to Dec 2012
Lecturer, Department of Chemical Engineering, SRM Institute of Technology, Chennai, India from July 2005 to Dec 2007
Chemical Process Calculations
Chemical Reaction Engineering I
Mass Transfer I
Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics I
Chemical Process Industries I
Environmental Science and Engineering
Chemical Reaction Engineering Laboratory
Fluid Mechanics Laboratory
Mass Transfer Laboratory
Technical Analysis Laboratory
Process Equipment Design I
Process Equipment Design II
Panda, T. Basak,G. Saraswathi, T.Theodore, “Kinetic mechanisms of cholesterol synthesis: A Review”. Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 2011, 50, 12847-12864.
Saraswathi, T. Panda, T. Basak “A simplified approach to derive Cleland model for enzymatic reactions”. Biotechnol. Lett. 2013, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p785
Panda, T. Basak,G. Saraswathi“Cholesterol and Environment” National conference on Chemical and Biological waste treatment processes for green environment, IIChE, TVRC and KPCB, 2010.
- Organized a Webinar on “Process Engineering Concepts” by Dr. Siddhartha Singha, Assistant Professor, Centre for Rural Technology on 30/05/2020 at 3 – 4 p.m coordinated by Dr. G. Saraswathi, and Mr. N Arun Prem Anand in association with IIChE – SVCE Student Chapter & AIChE – SVCE Student Chapter.
- Attended an AICTE Sponsored short term course on “Instrumental Methods of Analysis” held at SVCE from 04th to 9th November 2019.
- Attended an One day National Conference on “Technological Innovation on Clean Energy Generation and Environmental Remediation” held at SVCE on 04th October 2019.
- QIP short term course on concepts in Chemical Reaction Engineering, IISc Bengaluru, 10 to14 June 2019.
- Two Days National Level Seminar on “Software Packages for Dynamic Modeling in Distributed Control System” Organised by IIChE-SVCE Student Chapter, in Association with Department of Chemical Engineering, SVCE on 16th – 17th March 2018
- One week FDP on “Transport Phenomena” at A.C.Tech, Anna University, on 12th -19th June, 2017
- Two Days National Level Seminar on “Technological Advancements in Fuel Cell Research” on 9th and 10th September,2016.
- FTDP on Chemical Process Calculation at A.C.Tech, Anna University, Chennai during 18th – 25th January, 2016
- National level seminar on “Advances in computational methods for simulation of transport processes in engineering-2015” held at Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, Sriperumbudur from 2th to 26th June, 2015
- National conference on Recent trends in chemical Engineering held at SRM university, Kattankulathur, Chennai on 12th October, 2007
- Faculty Development programme on “Japanese Technique of 5s concept” held at SRM university, Kattankulathur, Chennai on 14th December, 2007
- National conference on “Current trends in chemical Engineering held at SRM university, Kattankulathur, Chennai from 10th to 11th November, 2006
- One-day National workshop on “Modern separation processes” held at St. Josephs college of Engineering, Jeppiar nagar, Chennai on 18th August, 2006
- Ten days workshop on Faculty Development Programme on Creation of new generation entrepreneurs”. SVCE, Sriperumbudur, Chennai from 14th to 24th June, 2006
- One-day workshop on “Treatment of Industrial Effluents using electrochemical method”-held at Coimbatore Institute of Technology on 6th February, 2006
- Faculty Induction Training Programme held at SRM university, Chennai from 30th to 31st Janary, 2006
- One day Wokshop on Treatment of Industrial Effluents: held at Coimbatore Institute of Technlogy, Coimbatore on 18th December, 2004
Design – Module Member
Faculty Advisor IV Year B2
CRE Lab In-charge
Examination & Vacation roster Coordinator; PALS – Faculty & Student Dept. Coordinator.
Webpage and News of month