|Name||S M Mehzabeen|
|Areas of Interest||VLSI Image Processing|
|Intercom No.||27152000 ext:227|
|Email Id (Official)||email@example.com|
|Email Id (Personal)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
phursing Ph.D in Anna University
M.E – Applied Electronics(2011-2013)
Velammal Engineering college
- Currently working as Assistant Professor in SVCE from Jun 2013 to till date
- Worked as a Lecturer in E.G.S Pillai Engg.College from Feb 2006 to Apr 2008
- Worked as a Software Engineer in Port VLSI technology – June 2003 to Jan 2006
Microprocessor and Microcontroller
Electronic Circuits I
Electronic Circuits I Lab
Digital Signal Processing Lab
Electronic devices and circuits Lab
Electronic circuits II
Research & Consultancy
Mehzabeen.S,M.”Object Tracking using Wireless Sensor Network”, International Journal on Recent and Innovation trends in Computing and Communication Issue of the journal:Vol:2 Issue:1 (ISSN:2321-8169, Pg:11-16)
International Conference on Communication and Signal Processing (ICIIIOS – 13) on March ,2013 at Karunya University, Coimbatore.
Conference / Workshop / FDP
- Organised 2 days National workshop on Applications of signal & Image processing at SVCE on 11 &12 Dec 2013
- Organised National Conference “AICT-2014″at SVCE
- Faculty Empowerment program at SVCE on 23 & 24 Dec 2013.
- One day Workshop on Challenges and oppurtunities in underwater Imaging system at SVCE on 24-01-14
- Two days Workshop on “MSP 430” Organized by Tifac core Department Velammal Engineering College, Chennai on April 2013.
- RF design and Measurement Techniques at SVCE on 4th and 5th April 2014
- Participated in Faculty development Training Programme on Signals and Systems at Velammal Engineering college from 16th to 22nd June 2014.
- INUP familiariazation workshop on Nanofabrication Technologies held at IIT Bombay November 28-30, 2014.
- Research Coordinator-2,
- Feedback In-charge,
- Parent Teachers Meeting,
- Dissemination of External events.