|Name||S M Mehzabeen|
|Areas of Interest||VLSI Image Processing|
|Intercom No.||27152000 ext:227|
|Email Id (Official)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Email Id (Personal)||email@example.com|
phursing Ph.D in Anna University
M.E – Applied Electronics(2011-2013)
Velammal Engineering college
- Currently working as Assistant Professor in SVCE from Jun 2013 to till date
- Worked as a Lecturer in E.G.S Pillai Engg.College from Feb 2006 to Apr 2008
- Worked as a Software Engineer in Port VLSI technology – June 2003 to Jan 2006
Microprocessor and Microcontroller
Electronic Circuits I
Electronic Circuits I Lab
Digital Signal Processing Lab
Electronic devices and circuits Lab
Electronic circuits II
Mehzabeen.S,M.”Object Tracking using Wireless Sensor Network”, International Journal on Recent and Innovation trends in Computing and Communication Issue of the journal:Vol:2 Issue:1 (ISSN:2321-8169, Pg:11-16)
International Conference on Communication and Signal Processing (ICIIIOS – 13) on March ,2013 at Karunya University, Coimbatore.
- Organised 2 days National workshop on Applications of signal & Image processing at SVCE on 11 &12 Dec 2013
- Organised National Conference “AICT-2014″at SVCE
- Faculty Empowerment program at SVCE on 23 & 24 Dec 2013.
- One day Workshop on Challenges and oppurtunities in underwater Imaging system at SVCE on 24-01-14
- Two days Workshop on “MSP 430” Organized by Tifac core Department Velammal Engineering College, Chennai on April 2013.
- RF design and Measurement Techniques at SVCE on 4th and 5th April 2014
- Participated in Faculty development Training Programme on Signals and Systems at Velammal Engineering college from 16th to 22nd June 2014.
- INUP familiariazation workshop on Nanofabrication Technologies held at IIT Bombay November 28-30, 2014.
- Research Coordinator-2,
- Feedback In-charge,
- Parent Teachers Meeting,
- Dissemination of External events.