|Name||Mr. S. Bharath|
|Areas of Interest||Chemical Reaction Engineering Material Characterization and Functionalisation Electrophotocatalysis|
|Email Id (Official)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Email Id (Personal)|
|DEGREE||SPECIALIZATION||INSTITUTE/UNIVERSITY||YEAR OF PASSING|
|M Tech||Chemical Engineering||Anna University AC Tech Campus, Chennai||2015|
|B Tech||Chemical Engineering||St. Joseph’s College of Engineering, Sholinganallur, Chennai||2011|
- Assistant Professor in Department of Chemical Engineering, Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, Sriperumbudur from June 2016 till date.
- Assistant Professor in Department of Chemical Engineering, Kongu Engineering College, Perundurai, Erode from June 2015 to May 2016
- Program Analyst Trainee, Cognizant Technology Solutions, Chennai from September 2011 to July 2012.
Chemical Reaction Engineering II
Mechanics of Solids
Process Plant Utilities
Environmental Science and Engineering
Modern Separation Processes
Chemical Reaction Engineering Laboratory
Process Equipment Design I
Heat Transfer Laboratory
Mass Transfer Laboratory
- National Seminar on “Recent Developments in Membrane Bioreactors”, at Kongu engineering College, Perundurai, Erode, on 17th November, 2017.
- National level Seminar on Technological Advancements in Fuel Cell Research, 9-10 September 2016, Department of Chemical Engineering & IIChE-SVCE student chapter.
- One day National Conference on “Technological Innovation on Clean Energy Generation and Environmental Remediation” held at SVCE on 04th October 2019.
- One-day Workshop on Hands on Training on Simulation of Heat Exchanger- Design and Performance, at Kongu engineering College, Perundurai, Erode, on 19th August, 2017.
- Two Days National Workshop on “Nanomaterials for Energy Applications”, at Anna University Regional Campus, Coimbatore on 18th and 19th February, 2016.
Faculty Development Program:
- AICTE Sponsored Short Term Training Programme on Instrumental Methods of Analysis, at Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, Sriperumbudur from 4th to 9th November, 2019.
- Faculty Development Training Program on CH8551 Mass Transfer, at St. Joseph’s college of Engineering, Sholinganallur, Chennai from 17th to 22nd June, 2019.
- Faculty Development Training Program on Process Instrumentation Dynamics and Control, at Alagappa College of Technology, Anna University, Chennai from 22nd to 29th November, 2017.
Chemical Sciences- Module Member
Faculty Advisor I Year
Heat Transfer Lab In-charge
Asst. Employability Objective Coordinator
Main CMS Coordination (Autonomous)
Main CMS Coordination (CBCS)
Feedback Collection Coordinator