|Areas of Interest||RF&Microwave Engg Optical Communication Communication Engg|
|Intercom No.||27152000 ext:227|
|Email Id (Official)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Email Id (Personal)||email@example.com|
M.E (Communication Systems)from PSG college of Technology in the year 2011.
Currently working as an Assistant Professor in Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, Sri Perumbudur
From 13th June 2007 to August 2009 worked as a lecturer in Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, Sri Perumbudur.
From March 2005 to 12th June 2007 worked as a lecturer in Sri Venkateshwara Institute of Science and Technology, Thiruvallur
Transmission Lines and Waveguides
Microwave and optical communication Lab
Communication Systems Lab
Antennas and wave propogation
“Design and Implementation of Hybrid Ring Coupler with Arbitrary coupling coefficient”in Fourth National conference on Recent Advancements in Signal Processing and communication held during 9th March 2015 at R.M.K Engineering College and Technology
“Design and Implementation of single bit tunable loaded line phase shifters”in Fourth National conference on Recent Advancements in Signal Processing and communication held during 9th March 2015 at R.M.K Engineering College and Technology
“Design and Implementation of DMS based phase shifters for beam stearing and beamforming antennas”in Fourth National conference on Recent Advancements in Signal Processing and communication held during 9th March 2015 at R.M.K Engineering College and Technology
“Implementation of active tunable duplexer with LNA”in international conference on communication and signal processing held during 4-5th April2012 at adhiparasakthi Engg College
“A Novel Miniaturization of 2-bit loaded line phase shifter”in international conference on communication and signal processing held during 4-5th April 2012 at adhiparasakthi Engg College.
“Design and implementation of 2-Bit loader line phase shifter”, in National conference on ADVANCES IN ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS – ADELCO2012,held during 24 Feb 2012 organised by National Engg college.
“Implementation of active tunable duplexer for wireless applications at 2.4 GHz” in third National conference on signal processing, communication and VLSI design (NCSCV’11) held during 6th and 7th May 2011 at Anna University of technology, Coimbatore.
“Implementation of active tunable duplexer for wireless applications”, in National conference on research challenges in communication systems and VLSI design (NCRCV’11) held during 28th April 2011 at PSG college of technology.
G.A.Sathishkumar,Dr.K.Boopathy bagan,P.Muthukannan,Dr.V.Palanisamy and P.Muthukumaran.”DESIGN AND STUDY OF SCANNING TECHNIQUE BASED SECURITY ALGORITHM AMD IT’S APPLICABILITY IN WIRELESS COMMUNICATION”,CIIT International journal of wireless communicatiom,vol 1,No 3,june 2009.
1) Attended two day workshop on “Basics of Product design” on 20th and 21st February, 2009 held at sri Venkateswara College of engineering.
2) Attended two day faculty development program on “Instructional design and delivery system” conducted by national institute of technical teachers training and research, organized by Sri Venkateswara College of engineering held on 11th and 16th may 2009.
3) Attended two day workshop on “National workshop on VLSI systems- NWVLSIS’09” held on 13th and 14th march 2009 conducted at Sri Venkateswara college of engineering.
4) Attended two day workshop on “Measurements of Non-linear systems” held on 26th and 27th fehruary 2010 conducted by Agilent Technologies, at PSG college of Technology,coimbatore
5)Attended Faculty Development Program on “Applications of Analog Electronic Circuits” from December 10-11,2014 at Rajalakshmi Institute of Technology
- Microwave Lab In-charge,
- Department Maintenance,
- Annual Maintenance Contract & Calibration,
- Placement Coordinator -2,
- SDC Coordinator-2.