|Name||Sivakumar E, M.E.|
|Areas of Interest||Programming, Data Structures, Algorithm Design|
|Room No.||11-006, IT Block|
|Email Id (Official)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Email Id (Personal)||email@example.com|
- Masters Degree (M.E) in Computer Science & Engineering (2006-2008), from Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering (Anna University)
- Graduation Degree (B.E) in Computer Science & Engineering (2002-2006), from Thangavelu Engineering College (Anna University)
- Assistant Professor, Department of Information Technology, Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering since June 2017
- Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering from June 2012 to October 2015
- Assistant Professor, School of Computing, VIT University, Chennai campus, from December 2010 to January 2012
- Consultant, Capgemini Technologies, from November 2015 to June 2017
- Software Engineer, Infosys Technologies, from July 2008 to September 2010
- Advanced Data Structures and Algorithms
- Computer Programming
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms
- Paradigms of Algorithm Design
- Programming for Problem Solving
- Programming and Data Structures
- Professional Ethics
- Advanced Data Structures and Algorithms Laboratory
- Computer Practices Laboratory
- Data Structures and Algorithms Laboratory
- Database Management Systems Laboratory
Research & Consultancy
- G Abinaya, E Sivakumar “Multi-instance Multi-label Classification using Kernel based K-Nearest Neighbor Algorithm” in NCACT(National Conference), April 2014
- T Iswarya, E Sivakumar “Fast Sequential Pattern Mining With UpDown Directed Acyclic Graph”, IJREAT, March 2013
- E. Sivakumar, Susan Elias “Authoring Multimedia Presentations using Dynamic Petri-Nets” in CSI (Computer Society Of India), 2008
Conference / Workshop / FDP
- Participated in six days Faculty Development Programme on “Machine Learning and Cyber Security” at college campus from 9th December 2019 to 14th December 2019
- Participated in a Webinar on “Machine Learning using Python” on 13th November 2019 at college campus
- Participated in Two Days Workshop on “Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)” conducted at college campus during 13th & 14th December 2018.
- Participated in Two Days Workshop on “REACT UP” conducted at college campus during 9th & 10th March 2018.
- Participated in webinar on “Guidelines for creating FP Hands-on Assignments”, presented by Infosys Campus Connect team, Chennai, at college campus on 25th January 2018.
- Participated in Two Days National Seminar on “DEEP LEARNING FOR BIG DATA ANALYTICS” conducted at college premises during 9th & 10th November 2017.
- Participated in One Day Workshop on “GRAPH THEORY AND ITS APPLICATIONS IN ENGINEERING” conducted at college premises on 28th June 2017.
- Participants in Special Talk on “DATA SCIENCE” conducted at college premises on 13th June 2017.
GUEST LECTURES/WORKSHOPS ORGANIZED
- Organized Guest Lecture on “The Future of work in the era of Big Data and Artificial Intelligence” at college on 21st of September 2018
- Organized 24 Hour Hackathon for the students of IT department on 1st & 2nd of August 2018
- Organized 24 Hour Hackathon for all students of circuit branches on 8th & 9th of February 2019 on behalf of IT department
- Organized a “One Day Intra- College Hackathon” for students of all departments except Marine on 9th April 2018
- Organized a Brainstorming session on “Infosys Campus Connect Foundation Program 5.0 – Roadshow” conducted at college on 10th March 2018.
- Coordinated a Guest Lecture on “Career Awareness” conducted at college on 23rd January 2018.
- Organized a Guest Lecture on “Motivational talk on Entrepreneurship in Cyber Security” at college premises on 5th January 2018.
- Coordinated 36 Hour Hackathon conducted by SCOPE as a part of placement drive on 2nd and 3rd of September 2017
- Department Library In-charge
- Scholarship and Laptop scheme in-charge for the students of department
- Faculty Advisor for 2017-21 batch students from registration number 95 to 112.
- Certified as “Elite” candidate on an eight week NPTEL course titled “Data Structures and Algorithms using Python” during March 2019.
- Compiled a handbook titled “Placement Training on programming in C, C++, and Data Structures and Algorithms”. The handbook was recognized as an internal material for placement training programme.