|Name||Dr. A.R. Vijayalakshmi|
|Areas of Interest||Area of Interest Heat & Mass Transfer ,Theoretical and Computational Fluid dynamics . Differential Equations.|
|Email Id (Official)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Email Id (Personal)||email@example.com|
B.Sc (Mathematics ),1986, Bharathiyar University,Coimbatore
M.Sc (Mathematics),1988, Bharathiyar University,Coimbatore
M.Phil (Mathematics),1989 , Ramanujam Institute for Advanced study in Mathematics, Madras
B.Ed (Mathematics),1991, Annamalai University
Ph.D (Mathematics),2008, Alagappa University.
Assistant Professor – 2008 to till date at SVCE.
Senior Lecturer – 2005 to 2008 at SVCE.
Lecturer -2001 to 2005 at SVCE.
Lecturer – 1999 to 2001 at Easwari Engg. College,Chennai.
Lecturer – 1992-1994 at J.Sikle Jr.College,Narasapur,A.P
Probability and Random Processes
Statistics and Linear programming
Applied Mathematics for Electrical Engineers
Probability and Statistics
Statistics and Numerical Methods
Transforms and partial differential equations
Applied Mathematics for Thermal Engineers
Applied Mathematics for Marine Engineers
Applied Mathematics for Communication Engineering
Advance Numerical Method
Roll as a reviewer:
Papers presented in conferences:
PhD Guide ship
Recognized supervisor for guiding PhD research scholars of Anna University under the faculty of Science and Humanities in the area(s) of Computational Fluid Dynamics (15.799.08).New ref. No.1570809
No of Students Guided:
ADJUDICATION OF THESIS:
EXAMINER FOR VIVA VOCE EXAMINATION
- Zero Failure in Mathematics at Solmara, Tezpur, Assam.
- LATEX – One day seminar (SVCE).
- Three days Workshop on “Office Automation held on 22nd-24th Oct.2001 (SVCE).
- One day symposium on Geometric Function Theory on 2Dec.2002 conducted by Applied Mathematics Department, (SVCE).
- One day workshop on CFD at Sri Sairam Engineering College, Chennai on 5 Feb.2004.
- Workshop on Program in QMS implementation training, conducted by Zandig TQM Solns Pvt. Ltd., Chennai, July 2nd, 2004
- Attended two days tutorial on soft computing using MATLAB at SVCE, May 2005.
- Participated in the winter school on Modeling, Computing and Simulation in Engineering(Phase I/Phase II a during December 11-15 and December 18-22, 2007 at IIT Madras.
- Short term on Computational Fluid Dynamics conducted by Department of Mathematics and Humanities, NIT, Warangal from 15th January to 19th January 2007.
- National Awareness Programme on Intellectual Property Rights on 29 July 2008(SVCE)
- Attended the two days seminar on Applications of Mathematics in Engineering held during 30-31, July 2004 at MIT Anna University, Chennai
- Three Days International Workshop on Mathematical And Computational Fluid Dynamics conducted by Sathyabama University, Chennai, Dec.13-15, 2010
- One day National seminar on Geometric Function Theory organized by Sri Venkateswara college of Engineering held on 26th March 2011.
- Two days Workshop on Queueing theory and its applications organized by Department of Mathematics, S.K.R Engineering College, Nazarathpet, Chennai. held on 24th and 25th June 2011.
- One day Workshop on Applications of Queueing theory in Engineering organized by Department of Mathematics,Easwari Engineering College,Ramapuram, Chennai. held on 9th Dec. 2011
- Two days National Workshop on Computational Simulation and Analysis for Scientists & Engineers organized by Rural Energy Center, GRI, Gandhi gram Sponsored by UGC, held on 01st and 02nd March 2012.
- ‘One day Workshop on “Recent Trends in Engineering Tribology and Surface Characterization” organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering, Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, Chennai, 29th Sep.2012.’
- National workshop on “Graph Theory – Introduction and Applications”, Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, Sriperumbudur, 3rd November 2012.
- One day Workshop on “Recent Trends in Engineering Tribology and Surface Characterization” organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering, Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, Chennai, 29th Sep.2012.
- Attended two days workshop on “Recent trends in natural and composites and its hybrids for structural application” organized by SVCE Sponsored by DRDO AND CSIR , held on 25th and 26th Sep.2013
- Attended seven days Faculty Development Program on “Discrete Mathematics” organized by SSN College of Engineering, Chennai ,Sponsored by Anna University, held on 16 – 23 June 2014
- Attended three days National Conference on “Advance in Computational Methods for simulation of Transport processes in Engineering” at SVCE from 24th of June to 26th of June2015
- Attended one day workshop on “Design of experiment” organized by SVCE Sponsored ISTE, held on 15th 2016
- Participated in Short term training programme on “Numerical methods & their applications” Organized by the department of Mathematics, SRM University, Kattangulathur on 4th and 5th Nov,2016
- Attended one day National Seminar on “Fuzzy set and its applications in Science and Engineering”, held on 14th Feb.2017.
- Attended one day workshop on “ Graph theory and its applications in engineering” organized by SVCE, held on 28th June 2017
Attended AICTE Sponser QIP short term course “Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations: Theory and Numerics“ organized by IIT-Madras held on 22-27th Jan., 2018.
Completed ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Training Course on QMS , Feb.12-13,2018
Attended two day International workshop on “ Graph theory and its applications (IWGA-2018)” organized by SCSVMV, Enathur, Kanchipuram held on 20-21st Dec., 2018.
Attended Faculty Development Programme on “Algebra and Number Theory” organized by Rajalakshmi Institute of Technology,Chennai held on 12th June, 2019.
Attended three day Workshop on “Algebra ans Number Theory” organized by Department of Mthematics,Eswari Engineering College ,Chennai held on 20-22nd June, 2019
Attended Faculty Development Programme on “Applied Mathematics and Scientific Computing” organized by SA Engineering College ,chennai held on 4th -9 th Nov., 2019
- Organized a one Day symposium ‘Sankhya’ at SVCE on 21st 2007
- Organized a one Day National Level seminar On ‘Selected topics in Computational Fluid Dynamics’ on 9th Oct. 2010 at SVCE.
- Organized In house seminar on “Novel applications of differential equations to physical phenomena” at SVCE on 23rd 2016, sponsored by Indian Association of Physics Teachers
- Delivered an invited talk on Fourier series and its applications, at the Anna university approved Faculty Development Training Programme on Transforms and Partial differential equations on 1st June,2017 (Jeppier Engg. college,Chennai)
1. Chaired a paper presentation session in the “INTER-COLLIGIATE MATHEMATICAL CONTEST” organized by Sri Sairam Engineering College, Chennai, 16th bFeb. 2017.
- Budget and Purchase In charge
- Vacation Roster preparation
- ISO-internal Auditor
- Anti ragging Squad member at SVCE
- Class monitoring committee member
- Bus incharge(55A)
- Course Co-coordinator
1. Received Proficiency prize in M. Sc.
2. Completed Ph. D in 2 years
3. Produced 100% result in 1.UG :Mathematics III and in Probability and Statistics(Anna University)
2.PG:ME CS and PE