|Name||Dr.M.Radhakrishnan M.Sc., M.Phil., Ph.D|
|Areas of Interest||Theoretical Fluid Dynamics and Algebra.|
|Email Id (Official)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Email Id (Personal)||email@example.com|
Ph.D Mathematics, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore, 2014.
M.Phil Mathematics, Aditanar college of Arts and Science, Tiruchendur, 1998.
M.Sc Mathematics, St. John’s College, Palayamkottai, 1997.
B.Sc Mathematics, St. John’s College, Palayamkottai, 1994.
- Working as an Assistant Professor at Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering from June 2010 to till date.
- Worked as a Senior Lecturer at Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, Sriperumbudur, from 1st June 2009 to 31st May 2010.
- Worked as a Lecturer at Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, Sriperumbudur, from 1st August 2006 to 31st May 2009.
- Worked as a Lecturer in the Department of Mathematics at P.B. College of Engineering, Irungkattukottai, Sriperumbudur, from 15th July 2002 to 31st July 2006.
- Worked as a P.G. Assistant in Mathematics at Goodwill Matriculation Higher Secondary School, SRB Nagar, Kolathur, Chennai – 99, from 6th July 1999 to 14th July 2002.
- Engineering Mathematics – I
- Engineering Mathematics – II
- Engineering Mathematics – III
- Transforms and Partial Differential Equations
- Probability and Random Processes
- Probability and Statistics
- Probability and Queueing Theory
- Statistics and Numerical Methods
- Computational Methods
- Partial Differential Equations and Computational Methods
- Mathematics for Biotechnologists
- Muthucumaraswamy R., and Radhakrishnan M. (2009), Mass transfer with a Chemical reaction on unsteady flow past an accelerated isothermal infinite vertical plate, Journal of Engineering Annals of Faculty of Engineering Hunedoara, Vol. VII, pp. 262-265.
- Muthucumaraswamy R., and Radhakrishnan M. (2010), Heat transfer effects on flow past an accelerated vertical plate with chemically reactive species, International Journal of Applied Mechanics and Engineering Vol. VII, pp. 262-265.
- Muthucumaraswamy R and Radhakrishnan M. (2011) ‘First order chemical reaction on unsteady flow past an accelerated vertical plate with variable temperature and mass diffusion’, Annals of Faculty of Engineering Hundeoara – International Journal of Engineering, Vol.IX, pp.147-150.
- Muthucumaraswamy R. and Radhakrishnan M. (2011) ‘Flow past an accelerated vertical plate with variable temperature in the presence of chemical reaction’, International Journal of Contemporary Science, Engineering and Technology, Vol.2, pp.1-10.
- Muthucumaraswamy R. and Radhakrishnan M. (2011) ‘MHD effects on steady flow past an accelerated vertical plate with variable temperature in the presence of chemical’, Scientia Journals -Res Engineeria, Vol.1, pp.1-5.
- Muthucumaraswamy R. and Radhakrishnan M. (2012) ‘MHD and Chemical reaction effects on unsteady flow past an accelerated isothermal infinite vertical plate’, International e Journal of Mathematics and Engineering, 151, pp. 1382-1389.
- Muthucumaraswamy R. and Radhakrishnan M. (2012)- ‘Chemical reaction effects on flow past an accelerated vertical plate with variable temperature and mass diffusion in the presence of magnetic field’, Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Sciences (JMES), Volume 3, pp- 251-260.
- Radhakrishnan M. and Muthucumaraswamy R.(2019) “Hydromagnetic effects on flow past an accelerated isothermal vertical plate with variable mass diffusion in the presence of chemical reaction of first order, Volume VI, Issue IV, pp-2003-2013.
- One day workshop on “Motivating teachers and researchers in Mathematics”, Rajalakshmi Engineering College, Thandalam, Chennai, 22nd August 2008.
- One day Seminar on “Trends in operations research and applications”, Anna University, Chennai, 23rd December 2008.
- International conference on Modern trends in Materials Technology – 2009, organized by SVCE at Hotel Green Park, Vadapalani, Chennai, 19-20th January 2009.
- Faculty Training programme on “INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGN & DELIVERY SYSTEM” Conducted by National Institute of Technical Teachers Training & Research, Chennai, Development, from 11th to 16th May 2009.
- Three Days International Workshop on Mathematical And Computational Fluid Dynamics conducted by Sathyabama University, Chennai, Dec.13-15, 2010.
- National workshop on “Mathematical and Computational Modeling”, Jeppiaar Institute of Technology, Kunnam, Sriperumbudur, 27 – 28 April 2012.
- National workshop on “Graph Theory – Introduction and Applications”, Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, Sriperumbudur, 3rd November 2012.
- Two days workshop on “Aspects of Mathematics”,The Institute of Mathematical Sciences, Chennai, 30thJune – 1st July 2014.
- National level Seminar on “Computational Techniques and Practices for simulation of fluid flow and Heat Transfer”, Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, 26- 27 September, 2014.
- Three days AICTE Sponsored National conference on “Advances in computational methods for simulation of transport processes in Engineering”, Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, 24 – 26 June, 2015.
- Two days Short term training programme on “Numerical methods and their applications”, organised by the department of mathematics, SRM University, Kattankulathur on 4th and 5th of November 2016.
- One day National seminar on “Fuzzy set and its Applications in Science and Engineering” at SVCE, 14th February 2017.
- One day Workshop on “Graph Theory and its Applications in Engineering”, at SVCE on 28th June 2017.
- One day FICCI’s Workshop on “Changing Times and Pedagogy Preparedness (Understanding the Industrial need)”, 8th September 2018, SVCE.
- Attended Faculty Development programme on “ Algebra and Number Theory” held at Rajalakshmi Institute of Techcnology, Chennai on 12th June 2019
Anna University sponsored Faculty Development and Training Programme on MA2261- Probability and Queueing Theory 4-11 December 2013.
- Member in college Time Table Committee.
- Department Time Table Coordinator.
Qualified “TAMIL NADU STATE ELIGIBILITY TEST (TNSET-2017)” for Assistant Professor conducted by UGC under Nodal Agency: Mother Teresa University-Kodaikanal which was held on 23rd April 2017.