|Areas of Interest||Computational Fluid Dynamics, Algebra and Graph Theory|
|Email Id (Official)||email@example.com|
|Email Id (Personal)|
Ph.D (Computational Fluid dynamics)- From Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Tirunelveli, (2016)
M.Phil (Mathematics)-From Ramanujan Institute for Advanced Study in Mathematics, Madras University, Chennai.
M.Sc (Mathematics)-From Ramanujan Institute for Advanced Study in Mathematics, Madras University, Chennai.
B.Sc (Mathematics)-From Sacred Heart College (Autonomous), Tirupattur.
- Working as an Assistant Professor at Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering from June 2010 to till date.
- Worked as a lecturer in SVCE from 14.05.2007 to 31.05.2010.
- Worked as a lecturer in DRBCCC Hindu College, Pattabiram from 01.06.2004 to 11.05.2007
- Worked as a lecturer in SVCE from 01.08.2003 to 30.11.2003
- Engineering Mathematics-I
- Engineering Mathematics-II
- Transforms and Partial Differential Equations
- Probability and Queuing Theory
- Computational Methods
Advanced Numerical Methods
- Numerical Solution of Unsteady Radiative Flow Past an Oscillating Semi-Infinite Vertical Plate with Uniform Mass Flux,R. Muthucumaraswamy , B. Saravanan, CMST 19(1) PP.23-31 (2013)
- Numerical study of MHD and radiation effects on flow past an Oscillating isothermal vertical plate with uniform mass flux” by R.Muthucumaraswamy, B.Saravanan, IJIRSET,Vol. 3, Issue 2, February 2014,PP.9139-9155
- Finite Difference Solution Of Unsteady Flow Past An Oscillating Semi-Infinite Vertical Plate With Variable Surface Temperature And Uniform Mass FluxMuthucumaraswamy and B. Saravanan, Int. J. of Applied Mechanics and Engineering, vol.19, No.4, pp.709-724(2014)
- Finite Difference Analysis of Thermal Radiation and MHD Effects on Flow Past an Oscillating Semi-Infinite Vertical Plate with Variable Temperature and Uniform Mass Flux, R. Muthucumaraswamy and B. Saravanan, Journal of Applied Fluid Mechanics, Vol.9, No.1, pp.61-69(2016).
- A Novel Approach on Unsteady MHD Radiative Flow past an Impulsively Started Isothermal Semi-infinite Vertical Plate with Uniform Mass Flux in a Rotating System, Subbu Suba, B Saravanan and R Muthucumaraswamy. Asian Journal of Research in Social Sciences and Humanities Vol: 7(2), Pg. No: 524-547, (2017).
Professional Society Membership:
1. Attended two days workshop on “Modern Teaching Methodologies and Competency Development”, P. B. College of Engineering, Penalur, Sriperumbudur, December 20 – 21, 2008.
2. Attended the Faculty Training Programme on “Instructional Design and Delivery System” conducted by National Institute of Technical Teachers Training & Research, Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, May 11 -16, 2009.
3. Attended one day workshop on “Motivating teachers and researchers Mathematics”, Rajalakshmi Engineering College, Thandalam, Chennai, 22nd August 2008.
4. Attended One day Workshop on “Selected topics on Theoretical Computer science”, SVCE, 25th August 2009.
5. Attended Three Days International Workshop on Mathematical And Computational Fluid Dynamics conducted by Sathyabama University, Chennai, Dec.13-15, 2010.
6.Attended two days National workshop on “Mathematical and Computational Modeling”, Jeppiaar Institute of Technology, Kunnam, Sriperumbudur, 27 – 28 April 2012.
7.Attended one day National workshop on “Graph Theory – Introduction and Applications”, Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, Sriperumbudur, 3rd November 2012.
8.Attended NBHM sponsored National Level Seminar on”Effectiveness of Computer assisted teaching in Engineering Mathematics to improve Student’s learning abilities’,Kongu Engineering college,Erode,9-10 January 2015.
9.Attended National Conference on Advances in computational methods for simulation of transport processed in engineering, SVCE, Sriperumbudur June 24-26, 2015.
10.Attended Short term training program on Numerical methods and their Applications, SRM University, Chennai, 4-5 Nov 2016.
11.Attended Faculty Development Programme on Transforms and Partial Differential Equations, Jeppiar Engineering College, Chennai, 31st May to 6thJune 2017.
12.Attended One day workshop on Graph Structures and Algorithms, VIT Chennai, 3rd may 2019.
13.Attended Two days workshop on Linear Algebra, SSN College of Engineering, Chennai, 21-21 June 2019.
14.Attended National Workshop on Recent Trends in Fuzzy, Rough set theory and Graph theory Applications, S.A. Engineering College, Chennai, 20th Dec 2019.
- Department IQAC coordinator
- Department NIRF Coordinator
- IIC Department Coordinator
- ARIIA and AISHE Department Coordinator
- Computational Methods course coordinator
- Awarded “Carreno Medal-Gold Medal” for the academic excellence in UG at Sacred Heart College (Autonomous), Tirupattur.
- Received “Prof.Vaidyanatha Swamy Prize for Mathematics” at Ramanujan Institute for Advanced study in Mathematics.
- Awarded “Shri. P. Subramanian Memorial Medal (Gold Medal)” for the academic excellence in PG at Ramanujan Institute for Advanced Study in Mathematics, University of Madras