|Name||Dr. A. Subbu alias Suba|
|Areas of Interest||Computational Fluid Dynamics|
|Email Id (Official)||email@example.com|
|Email Id (Personal)|
- Ph.D – Anna University, 2019.
- M.Phil- Mathematics, St.Xavier’s College, Palayamkotttai, 2003.
- M.Sc – Mathematics,St.Xavier’s College, Palayamkotttai, 2002.
- B.Sc – Mathematics, Sri Parasakthi College for Women, Courtallam, 2000.
Academic Experience: 17.5 Years
- Assistant Professor, Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, Sriperumbudur, June 2010 – till date.
- Lecturer, Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, Sriperumbudur, June 2008 – May 2010.
- Lecturer, Arunai Engineering College, Thiruvannamalai, July 2007 – March 2008.
- Lecturer, Idhaya Engineering College for Women, Chinnasalem, August 2003 – May 2007.
- Engineering Mathematics-I
- Engineering Mathematics-II
- Engineering Mathematics-III
- Probability and Statistics
- Probability and Queuing Theory
- Numerical Methods
- Computational Methods
- Discrete Mathematics
- Transforms and Partial Differential Equations
- Advanced Mathematics for Electrical Engineers(ME-PED)
Research & Consultancy
- Subbu Alias Suba; B. Saravanan; R. Muthucumaraswamy, A Novel Approach on Unsteady MHD Radiative Flow Past an Impulsively Started Isothermal Semi-infinite Vertical Plate with Uniform Mass Flux in a Rotating System, Asian Journal of Research in Social Sciences and Humanities, Vol. 7, No. 2, February 2017, pp. 524-547.
- Subbu Alias Suba and Muthucumaraswamy.R, Soret Effect, Rotation Effect and MHD Effect on an impulsively started isothermal semi-infinite vertical plate, International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Vol.118, No.10, 2018, pp. 507-519.
- Subbu Alias Suba, R Muthucumaraswamy, Computational manipulation of a radiative MHD flow with Hall current and chemical reaction in the presence of rotating fluid, Journal of Physics: Conference Series 1000, 2018, doi:10.1088/1742-6596/1000/1/012144.
- Subbu Alias Suba, R.Muthucumaraswamy, Radiative MHD Flow along a semi-infinite Vertical Plate with Hall Current, Chemical Reaction and Uniform Mass Flux in a Rotating System, Taga Journal, Vol.14, 2018, pp.3114-3126.
Conference / Workshop / FDP
- A two days UGC Sponsored National Seminar on “Recent Advances In Analysis And Applications” at Kandaswami Kandar’s College, Velur on 22.08.05 & 23.08.05.
- A one day National Level Seminar on “Applications of Mathematics in Engineering and Sciences” at Sona College of Technology, Salem on 24.09.05.
- Thirteen days workshop on “Probability and Queuing Theory at Sri Krishna College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore from 14.11.05 to 26.11.05.
- “Instructional Workshop On Algebraic Graph Theory” organised by Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Thirunelveli from 17- 20th March 2010.
- National workshop on “Graph Theory – Introduction and Applications”, Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, Sriperumbudur, 3rd November 2012.
- National workshop on “LaTeX for researchers”at Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswathi Viswa Mahavidyalaya, Kanchipuram from Feb 15-16,2014.
- National seminar on “Computational techniques and practices for simulation of fluid flow and heat transfer”,September 26-27th,2014.
- NBHM sponsored National level Seminar on Effectiveness of Computer Assisted Teaching in Engineering Mathematics to Improve Students’ Learning Abilities, Kongu Engineering College, Erode, 9th & 10th January, 2015.
- NPTEL online course on Computational Fluid Dynamics,IIT,Madras, January to April,2016
10 Days GIAN course on Hydrodynamic Stability and Dynamo Theory, NIT, Warangal, 9th-20th December, 2016.
- One Day National Seminar on Fuzzy Set and its Applications in Science and Engineering, SVCE, Sriprumbudur, February 14, 2017.
- One day workshop on Graph Theory and its Applications in Engineering, SVCE, June 28, 2017.
- One day workshop on Changing times and Pedagogy Preparedness (Undertaking the industrial need), Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry, Tamil Nadu State Council at SVCE, 8th September 2018.
- MeitY, Govt. of India sponsored six days Intensive FDP on High Performance Computing of Computational Fluid Dynamic Problems, E & ICT Academy, NIT, Warangal, 24th – 29th December 2018.
- Completed an AICTE approved FDP equivalent 12-weeks NPTEL Online Course on Higher Engineering Mathematics with ELITE Certificate, July – October 2019 (12 weeks)
- Online Course on MATLAB Workshop with Applications to Linear Algebra, May 11-16,
2020, Bangalore Institute of Technology, Bengaluru.
- Online Workshop on Mathematical Sciences for CSIR/NET/SET/GATE, May 11-15, 2020, Sri Narayana Guru College, Coimbatore.
- One-week STTP on Basic Statistics for Research, May 18-22, 2020, REST Society for Research International.
- Online National Workshop on Linear Algebra, June 1-2, 2020, SSN College of Engineering.
- Webinar on Graphs from Commutative Rings, June 10, 2020, Presidency College.
- Webinar on CSIR Problem Solving Techniques in Algebra and Analysis, June, 17-18, 2020, St.Joseph’s College, Trichy.
- Webinar on Blended Learning & Mathematical Relevance to Real World Applications, July 5, 2020, Anwarul Uloom College (Autonomous), Hyderabad.
- Webinar on Applications of Optimization Techniques in Science and Engineering, July 6, 2020, KPR Institute of Engineering & Technology, Coimbatore.
- Webinar on Applications of Number Theory in Cryptography, July 11,2020, D G Vaishnav College, Chennai.
- Webinar on Mathematical Modelling in Biology, July 23, 2020, SVCE.
- Webinar on How to write a Research Paper, July 29, 2020, SVCE.
- Webinar on Homomorphisms on Cyclic Groups, July 31, 2020, Government College for Women, Kumbakonam.
- Webinar on Applications of PDEs in Aeroacoustic Simulations, August 1, 2020,SVCE.
- Webinar on Mathematical Modelling and Problem Solving using Sage Math, August 4-5, 2020, SVCE.
- Webinar on Application of Queueing systems to Telecommunications, August-6, 2020, SVCE.
- Completed 2-week Refresher Course in Mathematics organized by Teaching Learning Centre, Ramanujan College, University of Delhi in collaboration with Department of Mathematics under the aegis of Ministry of Education, Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya National Mission on Teachers & Teaching from March 16-30,2021 and obtained Grade A.
- Webinar on Discrete Time Queues-An Overview and Current Research, July 30, 2021, SVCE.
- International online workshop on “Academic Writing:Ethical Issues” from August 5-7,2021 organized by Global Institute of Statistical Solutions.
- Webinar on Applications of PDEs in Aeroacoustic Simulations, August-1, 2020.
- Department CAT Coordinator
- Department ERP Coordinator
- Department News Letter Coordinator
- Course Coordinator for MA18151- Engineering Mathematics-I