|Name||Dr. A. Subbu Alias Suba|
|Areas of Interest||Area of Interest Computational Fluid Dynamics|
|Email Id (Official)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Email Id (Personal)|
Ph.D – Anna University.
M.Phil- Mathematics, St.Xavier’s College, Palayamkotttai.
M.Sc – Mathematics,St.Xavier’s College, Palayamkotttai.
B.Sc – Mathematics, Sri Parasakthi College for Women, Courtallam.
Academic Experience: 16 Years
Assistant Professor at Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering from June 2010 to till date.
Lecturer at SVCE from 06.06.2008 to 31.05.2010.
Lecturer in Arunai Engineering College, Thiruvannamalai from July 2007 to March 2008
Lecturer in Idhaya Engineering College for Women, Chinnasalem from Aug 2003 – May 2007.
Engineering Mathematics I
Engineering Mathematics II
Engineering Mathematics III
Probability and Statistics
Probability and Queuing Theory
Transforms and Partial Differential Equations
Advanced Mathematics for Electrical Engineers(ME-PED)
- Subbu Alias Suba; B. Saravanan; R. Muthucumaraswamy, A Novel Approach on Unsteady MHD Radiative Flow Past an Impulsively Started Isothermal Semi-infinite Vertical Plate with Uniform Mass Flux in a Rotating System, Asian Journal of Research in Social Sciences and Humanities, Vol. 7, No. 2, February 2017, pp. 524-547.
- Subbu Alias Suba and Muthucumaraswamy.R, Soret Effect, Rotation Effect and MHD Effect on an impulsively started isothermal semi-infinite vertical plate, International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Vol.118, No.10, 2018, pp. 507-519.
- Subbu Alias Suba, R Muthucumaraswamy, Computational manipulation of a radiative MHD flow with Hall current and chemical reaction in the presence of rotating fluid, Journal of Physics: Conference Series 1000, 2018, doi:10.1088/1742-6596/1000/1/012144.
- Subbu Alias Suba, R.Muthucumaraswamy, Radiative MHD Flow along a semi-infinite Vertical Plate with Hall Current, Chemical Reaction and Uniform Mass Flux in a Rotating System, Taga Journal, Vol.14, 2018, pp.3114-3126.
- A two days UGC Sponsored National Seminar on “Recent Advances In Analysis And Applications” at Kandaswami Kandar’s College, Velur on 22.08.05 & 23.08.05.
- A one day National Level Seminar on “Applications of Mathematics in Engineering and Sciences” at Sona College of Technology, Salem on 24.09.05.
- Thirteen days workshop on “Probability and Queuing Theory at Sri Krishna College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore from 14.11.05 to 26.11.05.
- “Instructional Workshop On Algebraic Graph Theory” organised by Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Thirunelveli from 17- 20th March 2010.
- National workshop on “Graph Theory – Introduction and Applications”, Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, Sriperumbudur, 3rd November 2012.
- National workshop on “LaTeX for researchers”at Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswathi Viswa Mahavidyalaya, Kanchipuram from Feb 15-16,2014.
- National seminar on “Computational techniques and practices for simulation of fluid flow and heat transfer”,September 26-27th,2014.
- NBHM sponsored National level Seminar on Effectiveness of Computer Assisted Teaching in Engineering Mathematics to Improve Students’ Learning Abilities, Kongu Engineering College, Erode, 9th & 10th January, 2015.
- NPTEL online course on Computational Fluid Dynamics,IIT,Madras, January to April,2016
10 Days GIAN course on Hydrodynamic Stability and Dynamo Theory, NIT, Warangal, 9th-20th December, 2016.
- One Day National Seminar on Fuzzy Set and its Applications in Science and Engineering, SVCE, Sriprumbudur, February 14, 2017
- One day workshop on Graph Theory and its Applications in Engineering, SVCE, June 28, 2017.
- One day workshop on Changing times and Pedagogy Preparedness (Undertaking the industrial need), Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry, Tamil Nadu State Council at SVCE, 8th September 2018.
- MeitY, Govt. of India sponsored six days Intensive FDP on High Performance Computing of Computational Fluid Dynamic Problems, E & ICT Academy, NIT, Warangal, 24th – 29th December 2018.
- Completed an AICTE approved FDP equivalent 12-weeks NPTEL Online Course on Higher Engineering Mathematics with ELITE Certificate, July – October 2019 (12 weeks)
Department CAT coordinator