|Name||Dr. K. Vijayalakshmi|
|Areas of Interest||Area of Interest Computational Fluid Dynamics|
|Email Id (Official)||email@example.com|
|Email Id (Personal)|
- B.Sc – CTTE College, Chennai
- B.Ed – Lady Willington-Madras University
- M.Sc – Annamalai University
- M.Phil – Alagappa University
- Ph.D – Anna University
- Working as an Assistant Professor in Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, Sriperumbudur, from March 2011 to till date.
- Indira Institute of Engg.& Tech -1yr
- SAMS College of Engg.&Tech -1yr
- Indira Gandhi College of Engg.& Tech.For Women-1yr
- SBOA CBSE school -5yrs
- Engg. Mathematics-I
- Engg. Mathematics-II
- Engg. Mathematics-III
- Computational Methods
- Numerical Methods
- Statistics and Numerical Methods
- Transforms and Partial Differential Equations
- probability and Queueing Theory
- Probability and Random process
- Advanced Probability and Statistics
Research & Consultancy
- Vijayalakshmi K, Umadevi R and Muthucumaraswamy R (2018), Oscillating plate in nanofluid with uniform heat and mass flux under the effect of MHD, radiation and chemical reaction is analyzed by Runge-Kutta method, TAGA Journal, Vol.14, pp.793-803.
- R.Muthucumaraswamy ∗K.Vijayalakshmi, “Effect Of Oscillating Temperature WithUniform Mass Flux On Flow Past a Vertical Oscillating Plate” International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics
Volume 120 No. 8 2018, 199-207.
Conference / Workshop / FDP
- One day National level workshop on LATEX held on 25th March 2015 organized by the Department of Mathematics, Jeppiaar Institute of Technology.
- AICTE Sponsored National Conference on” ADVANCES IN COMPUTATIONAL METHODS FOR SIMULATION OF TRANSPORT PROCESSES IN ENGINEERING”,24th-26th JUNE 2015 organized by Department of Chemical Engineering at Sri Venkateswara college of engineering, Sriperumbudur.
- Computational Fluid Dynamics, conducted at Sri Venkateshwara College of Engineering, Pennalur
Geometric Function Theory, conducted at Sri Venkateshwara College of Engineering, Pennalur on 24/03/2011.
- National workshop on “Graph Theory – Introduction and Applications”, Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, Sriperumbudur, 3rd November 2012.
- “Bridge course for first-year” Anna University, Chennai,3-4 June 2013.
- “Aspects of Mathematics” at IMSc from 30th June to 1st of July 2014.
- National Symposium on Mathematics and Applications at IIT-Madras on 22nd Dec 2016.
- Recent Techniques in Fuzzy Image Processing and Neural Networks at P.A College of Engineering and Technology, Pollachi, on 21st and 22nd June 2017.
- One day workshop on Graphy Theory and its Applications in Engineering at Sri Venkateswara College of Engg., on 28th June 2017.
- Research Scopes in Fluid Mechanics & Heat Transfer at Saveetha School of Engg. on 19th November 2018.
- Teachers’ Enrichment Workshop for Mathematics teachers of Engg. Colleges at IMSc on 1st Dec 2018.
- Algebra and Number Theory at Rajalakshmi Institute of Technology on 12th June 2019.
- Recent Trends in Fuzzy, Rough Set Theory and Graph Theory Applications at S.A. Engg. College on 20th Dec 2019.
- Two day National Seminar on Advances in Algebra and Analysis NSOAAA2020 at Queen Mary’s College on 30 and 31 Jan 2020.
- Recent Trends in Computational Mathematics at MOHAMED SATHAK A.J. COLLEGE OF ENGG. from 27/05/2020 to 29/05/2020.
- Application of Complex Variables at MAHALAKSHMI WOMEN’S COLLEGE OF ARTS AND SCIENCE on 26/05/2020.
- Developing Mathematical Model for Solar Thermal System at JANSONS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY on 28/05/2020.
- Fundamentals of CFD at SATHYABHAMA INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY from 01/06/2020 to 02/06/2020.
- Role of Mathematical Modeling in Cancer Treatment at Government Arts and Science College for Women, Coimbatore on 18/02/2021.
- Fuzzy Mathematical Modeling and its Applications at Kongunadu College of Engineering and Technology on 28/05/2021.
- Discrete Time Queue-An Overview and Current Research at Sri Venkateswara College of Engg. on 30/07/2021.
- Three- day workshop on Boundary Layer Theory at Sri Venkateswara College of Engg. from 22/9/2021 to 24/9/2021.
- Presented paper in Third National Conference on “Emerging Trends in Mathematical Sciences” at S.A Engg. College on 20th Dec 2018.
- Presented a paper entitled on “Thermal radiation effects on Hydromagnetic flow over a rotating porous disk in porous medium with internal heat generation/ absorption” in the international conference on Advanced research in Mathematical Sciences-2020-21, Organized by department of Mathematics, Sri Manakula Vinayagar Engineering College on 24 th and 25th Feb-2021.
- Organized a Two days webinar on “Mathematical Modelling and Problem Solving Using SageMath” from 4/8/2020 to 5/8/2020.
- Organized a Two days webinar on Fluid Dynamics from 23/06/2021 to 24/06/2021.
- Organized a webinar on “Vedic Maths – An Ancient Calculation Technique” on 06/06/2021.
- Incharge for Mathematical Activities.
- Course Co-ordinator.
- Incharge for updating department webpage.
- Department ERP co-ordinator.
- Bus Incharge of route no.16
- Incharge of Mathematics Forum
- Anti Ragging Duty
- Received best teacher cash award in TJVMHSS.