|Areas of Interest||Area of Interest Computational Fluid Dynamics|
|Email Id (Official)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Email Id (Personal)|
- B.Sc. Mathematics (2002) Madurai Kamaraj University
- M.Sc. Mathematics (2004) Madurai Kamaraj University
- M.Phil. Mathematics (2006) Manonmaniam Sundaranar University
- PG Diploma in Computer Applications (2009)Bharathiar Universtiy
- Ph.D. (Fluid Dynamics) (2011) Bharathiar University, Coimbatore
- Working as AP in SVCE from Aug. 2011 to till date.
- Worked as Assistant Professor at sri Shakthi Institute of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore, from Aug.2010 – May 2011.
- Mathematics I
- Mathematics II
- Transforms and Partial Differential Equation,
- Numerical Methods
- Numerical Methods and Statistics
- Probability and Queuing Theory
- Probability and Random Proess
- Discrete Mathematics
Research & Consultancy
- 1.S.P.Anjali Devi and R.Uma Devi, Thermal radiation effects on MHD and slip flow over a porous rotating infinite disk with variable properties and Hall current, International Journal of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics, 6(8): 95-113, 2010.
- 2.S.P.Anjali Devi and R.Uma Devi, On hydromagnetic flow due to a rotating disk with radiation effects, Nonlinear Analysis: Modelling and Control, 16 (1 ): 17-29, 2011.
- 3.S.P.Anjali Devi and R.Uma Devi, Soret and Dufour effects on MHD slip flow with thermal radiation over a porous rotating infinite disk, Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, 16(4): 1917-1930, 2011.
- 4.S.P.Anjali Devi and R.Uma Devi, Effects of thermal radiation on hydromagnetic flow due to a porous rotating disk with Hall Effect, Journal of Applied Fluid Mechanics, Vol. 5, No. 2, pp. 1-7, 2012.
- 5. Vijayalakshmi, R.Umadevi, Muthucumaraswamy, Oscillating plate in nanofluid with uniform heat and mass flux under the effect of MHD, radiation and chemical reaction is analyzed by Runge- Kutta method,l TAGA JOURNAL OF GRAPHIC TECHNOLOGY. Accepted- Jan.2018.
PAPERS PRESENTED IN CONFERENCE:
- 1.Polynomial based Differential Quadrature method, National Conference onv Colloquium of Mathematics Scenario 2008, P.S.G. Krishnammal College for women, Coimbatore, Jan 12, 2008.
- 2.Effects of Thermal Radiation on Hydromagnetic flow over a Porous rotating disk, National Seminar on Advances in Applied Mathematics, Department of Applied Mathematics, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore, Mar 2009.
- 3.Effects of Thermal Radiation on Hydromagnetic flow over a Porous rotating disk with Hall Effect, International Conference on Frontiers in Fluid Mechanics, Department of Mathematics, Bangalore University, Bangalore, Aug.31 – Sep.2, 2009.
- 4.Hall current and Thermal Radiation Effects on Hydromagnetic flow with Heat and mass Transfer Past a Porous Rotating Disk with Soret Effect, Indian Society of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, School of Applied Sciences, Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, New Delhi, Dec 18-21, 2009.
Conference / Workshop / FDP
- One day National level workshop on LATEX held on 25th March 2015 by the Department of Mathematics, Jeppiaar Institute of Technology.
PARTICIPATION IN CONFERENCES AND WORKSHOPS
- National Conference on Applications of Partial Differential Equations, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore, Jan 24-25, 2007.
- Indo-German Workshop cum Lecture Series on Computational Models and Methods Driven by Industrial Problems, Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai, Jan 5 – 16, 2009.
- One Day Seminar on Partial Differential Equations, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore, March 16, 2009.
- Workshop on Mathematical and Computational Fluid Dynamics, Sathyabama University, Chennai, Dec 13-15, 2010.
- Attended a Faculty development programme on “MISSION10X” conducted by “WIPRO” at CSI Engg. College, Ketti, Feb.21-25, 2011.
- National workshop on “Graph Theory – Introduction and Applications”, Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, Sriperumbudur, 3rd November 2012.
- One day workshop on Differential Equations and Transform Techniques using MATLAB, Vellore Institute of Technology, Chennai , Feb.1, 2013.
- National Level Workshop on LaTeX for Researchers, SCSVMV University, Kanchipuram, Feb.15-16, 2014
- One Day National Level Workshop on “LaTeX” held at Jeppiaar Institute Of Technology on 25th March,2015
- Teachers’ Enrichment Worksop for Mathematics Teachers of Engineering Colleges, The Institute of Mathematical Sciences, Chennai, Nov.21-26, 2016
- National Symposium on Mathematics and Applications(NSMA), Department of Mathematics, IIT Madras, Chennai, Dec.22, 2016
- One day Workshop on graph Theory and its applications in Engineering, Department of Applied Mathematics, Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, Sriperumbudur, June 28,2017
- Workshop on Fluid Dynamics and Its Applications, Department of Mathematics, SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Ramapuram Campus , Apr.12,2018.
- National Workshop on Research Scopes in Fluid Mechanics & Heat Transfer, Department of Science and Humanities, Saveetha School of Engineering, Chennai, Nov.19,2018
- Teachers’ Enrichment Worksop for Mathematics Teachers of Engineering Colleges, The Institute of Mathematical Sciences, Chennai, Nov.26 –Dec.1, 2018.
- Faculty Development programme on “Algebra and Number theory” , Department of Humanities and Sciences, Rajalakshmi Institute of Technology, Chennai, June 12, 2019
- Two Day National Seminar on Advances in Algebra and Analysis, PG & Research, Department of Mathematics, Queen Mary’s College, Chennai, Jan. 30 & 31, 2020
- Student’s election observer.
- Department Biometric Incharge
- Member of Women Empowerment Cell
- NSS Coordinator