|Areas of Interest||Soil Mechanics Foundation Engineering Ground Improvement Techniques Prestressed Concrete Strudtures|
|Email Id (Official)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Email Id (Personal)||email@example.com|
- Ph.D ( Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engineering)- College of Engineering, (CEG Campus) Anna University, Guindy-pursuing.
- M.E.( Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engineering)-College of Engineering, (CEG Campus) Anna University, Guindy – 2012
- B.E.(Civil Engg.)- Kongu Engineering College, Erode- 2010
- Assistant Professor – SVCE – Feb 2020 – Till date
- Assistant Professor – Jeppiaar Engineering College, Chennai – July 2016 – Sep 2019
- Assistant Professor – Agni College of Technology, Chennai- July 2015 – Sep 2016
- Assistant Professor – MNM Jain Engineering College, Chennai – July 2012 – Sep 2015
- Soil Mechanics
- Foundation Engineering
- Ground Improvement Technique
- Engineering Geology
- Prestressed concrete structures
- Prefabricated Structures
- Strength of Materials
- Mechanics of Fluids
- Engineering Graphics
- Soil Mechanics Laboratory
- Strength of Materials Laboratory
- Applied Hydraulic Engineering Laboratory
Research & Consultancy
- Published Paper in “International Journal of Advanced Engineering Technology” in the title “Performance of Strip Footing on Sandy Soil due to Tunneling” “E-ISSN 09763945 – Vol VII / Issue I / Jan-Mar.,2016 / 516-520” (Listed in Updated ANNEXURE I, Anna University)
- Published Paper in International Journal “International Journal of ChemTech Research” in the title “Enhancement of Water Infiltration Character of Hydrophobic Soil by Crude Cell Enzyme Mediated Bio-Alleviation”, Vol 11, No.3, Pg 79-85. ISSN 0974 – 4290.
- Published Paper in “International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology” in the title of “Influence of Tunneling on Adjacent Existing Pile Foundation” “ISSN 2278-0181, Vol 4, Issue 8, August 2015.
Conference / Workshop / FDP
- Published Paper in International Conference “Indian Geotechnical Conference GeoNEst” in the title “Numerical Studies on Load Carrying Capacity of Defective Pile” Theme – 13, Paper No. 596. (IIT Guwahati, India)
- Presented paper titled “Numerical Analysis of Laterally Loaded Pile in Cohesionless Soils” in the National Conference on ”Emerging Trends in Civil Engineering (ETCE- 2014)” at “Department of Civil Engineering, MNM Jain Engineering College, Chennai-97” held on 1 st March 2014.
- Presented paper titled “Study on Performance of Strip Footing Above Different Soil Due to Tunneling Process by Numerical Analysis” in the Geotechnical Engineering Session of the second National Conference on “Recent Advancements in Geotechnical Engineering (NCRAG-13)” at “Department of Civil Engineering, GCT, Coimbatore” held on 26th April 2013.
- Published Paper in “Indian Geotechnical Conference, December 17 – 19, 2015, Pune” in the title of “Influence of presence of Abandoned Pile in Load Carrying Capacity of Existing Pile Foundation”
- Published Paper in “Indian Geotechnical Conference, December 13 – 15, 2012, Delhi” in the title of “Effect of Tunneling on the performance of Strip Footing”
- Published Paper in International Conference “Role of Robotics Engineering in Science & Technology” in the title “Experimental Investigation On Strength And Durability Of Concrete By Partial Replacement of Sand Using Steel Slag”,ISBN: 978-93-86675-42-2.(Jeppiaar Engineering College)
- Published Paper in International Conference “Role of Robotics Engineering in Science & Technology” in the title “Fine-Grained Soil Stabilization With Fly Ash”,ISBN: 978-93-86675-42-2. (Jeppiaaar Engineering College)
- Published Paper in National Conference “Emerging Trends on Construction and Concrete Technology (ETCCT 2018)” in the title “Behaviour of Steel Slag as a Partial Replacement of Sand in Concrete)”