|Name||Dr. V. Divya|
|Areas of Interest||Waste gas treatment, Bioreactor design and modelling, Waste biomass to bio-energy production, Artificial Neural Network, Waste water treatment|
|Email Id (Official)||email@example.com|
|Email Id (Personal)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Paper presented in Conference:
1. Divya V, Akshaya T, Aravind M, Manoj Kumar S., “Synthesis of Silver Nanoparticles Using Dypsis Lutescens Leaf Extract” in an International Conference on Green Materials and Renewable Energy Organised by Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, Pennalur on 10th and 11th June, 2021.
2.Divya Baskaran and Ravi Rajamanickam “Biofiltration of gas phase trichloroethylene using mixed culture”, 4th International Conference on Recent Advancements in Chemical, Environmental Engineering (RACEE), 2019, SSN College of Engineering, February 18-19, Tamil Nadu, India.
3. Divya Baskaran and Ravi Rajamanickam “Microbial degradation of benzene by mixed cultures”, 5th International Conference on Advances in Chemical, Biological & Environmental Engineering (ACBEE), 2017, March 29-30, Singapore.
4. Divya Baskaran and Karthikeyan Chinnappan “Liquid-liquid equilibrium of aqueous two phase system containing PEG 600 – potassium phosphate salt: experimental determination & correlation”, 5th International Conference on Technology Development on Agriculture, Energy and Environmental Engineering for Green World (ICTDAEEGW’16) Vivekanandha College of Engineering for Women, Tamil Nadu, February 18-19, 2016.
5. Divya Baskaran and Karthikeyan Chinnappan “Chemical synthesis of Zinc oxide Nanoparticles and its application in Dye Decolorization” in a National Conference on Recent Advances in Science & Engineering Research (HAPTEN’16) organized by Arunai Engineering College, Tamil Nadu during March 18-1, 2016
6. Divya Baskaran and Karthikeyan Chinnappan “Partitioning of proteins from Aqua wastewater using Aqueous Two Phase System” in InChES’ organized by Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu during April 26, 2016.
7. Divya Baskaran “Biofilter for the removal of Volatile Organic Compounds-A Review” in Recent Advances in Chemical Engineering (RACE-2016)”, a National Conference organized by Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu during October 7, 2016.
• Workshop on “Data visualization using TABLEAU” conducted by Department of Information Technology-IQAC, Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, November 29 to 30, 2021.
• Seminar on “Revised Accreditation Framework for Quality Enhancement in Higher Educational Institutes” conducted by Internal Quality Assurance Cell of Sri Sairam Engineering College, Chennai. July 14th and 15th 2021.
• Webinar on ‘How to handle online classes effectively?’ organised by School of Social Sciences and Languages (SSL), VIT Chennai on 10/6/2021.
Faculty Development Program Attended
• AICTE sponsored STTP on “Modeling and Simulation of Industrial Processes (MOSCHEM – 2021)” conducted by Department of Chemical Engineering, Annamalai University, Chidambaram, September 20 to 25, 2021.
• AICTE-ATAL FDP on “Fluid Flow Analysis Using Aspen Hysys and Aspen Plus for Chemical Engineers” conducted by Vel Tech High Tech Dr. Rangarajan Dr. Sakunthala Engineering College, Chennai, September 13 to 17, 2021.
• AICTE-ATAL FDP on “Computational Methods in Chemical Engineering” conducted by National Institute of Technology Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh, September 6 to 10, 2021.
• FDP on “Computational Fluid Dynamics in Process Industry and Plant Safety” conducted by Hindustan Institute of Technology & Science, Tamil Nadu, May 27 to 29, 2021.
• FDP on “Advances in Chemical Engineering” conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Engineering College, MGM University, Aurangabad, May 24 to 26, 2021.
• FDP on “Inculcating Universal Human Values in Technical Education” conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), May 3 to 7, 2021.
• Short term Training program on “Artificial Neural Networks for Rapid Progress in Chemical and Allied Industries” conducted by AICTE Sponsored, Erode Sengunthar Engineering College, Tamil Nadu, March 5 to 24, 2021.
• FDP on “Environmental and Sustainable Chemical Engineering” conducted by Pondicherry Engineering College, Puducherry, December 10 to 23, 2020.
• Short term Training program on “Recent Advances in Separation Processes” conducted by Pondicherry Engineering College, Puducherry, November 12 to 19, 2020.
• Short-term course on “Modeling and Simulation for Transport Processes (MSTP-2020)” conducted by National Institute of Technology Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh, India, November 04 to 8, 2020.
Department Minutes Recorder
Chemical Reaction Engineering Laboratory in-charge
CCM minutes & CC minutes management
PCD: YRC/NCC/NSS/NSO In-charge
SPDC Department Co-ordinator
Faculty Advisor of 2018-2022- B2 section
Ex. Resident Tutor in Ladies Hostel Block 2.