|Name||Ms. K. Silpaja Chandrasekar|
|Areas of Interest||Image Processing, Machine learning, Computer vision, Deep learning, and Video processing|
|Mobile||044-27152000 ext 301|
|Email Id (Official)||email@example.com|
|Email Id (Personal)|
Ph.D (Pursuing(Submitted Thesis))
Full-Time, CEG Campus, Anna University,
M.E (Computer Science & Engineering)
Meenakshi College of Engineering
Rank Holder(40th Rank)
Scored- 8.62 CGPA
B.E (Computer Science and Engineering)
Alpha College of Engineering
Research Scholar (Full-time)
Department of Computer Science and Engineering
January 2016 – 2021
Department of Chemistry
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Madras)
Chennai – 600036
November 2013- November 2015
Programmer Analyst Trainee
Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTS)
October 2010 – April 2011
- K. Silpaja Chandrasekar, M.V. Sangaranarayanan, “Exact enumeration of conformations for two- and three-dimensional lattice proteins”, Computer Physics Communications, Vol. 199, pp. 8-11, 2016. DOI: 10.1016/j. cpc.2015.09.017. (Annexure-1).Impact Factor: 3.627
- K. Silpaja Chandrasekar, P.Geetha, “Highly efficient neoteric histogram–entropy-based rapid and automatic thresholding method for moving vehicles and pedestrians detection”, IET image processing, Vol. 4, issue 2, pp. 354-365, 2019. DOI: 10.1049/iet-ipr.2018.5555. (Annexure-1).Impact factor: 1.995.
- K. Silpaja Chandrasekar, P.Geetha, “A highly decisive modernized tracking method using Gaussian mixture particle filter model (GMPFM) and VGG16-LSTM method for tracking the moving vehicles and pedestrians”, JVCI-19-1085, Journal of Visual communication & Image representation, Vol. 72, 2020. DOI: 10.1016/j.jvcir.2020.102905 (Annexure-1).Impact factor : 2.479
INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ATTENDED:
- K. Silpaja Chandrasekar, P. Geetha, “Moving Object Detection Techniques in Traffic surveillance: A Review”, Proc. in the “ IEEE explore – 2018 Second International Conference on Electronics, Communication and Aerospace Technology (ICECA)”, pp 116-121, March 2018, DOI: 10.1109/ICECA.2018.8474868.
NATIONAL CONFERENCE ATTENDED:
- K. Silpaja Chandrasekar, “A Statistical Approach for a real-time Dynamic video Background Subtraction”, International Conference In Magna On Emerging Engineering Trends (ICMEET2K13), Magna College Of Engineering, April 2013, pp. 95- 99.
- Attended a two-day Workshop on “Machine learning & Deep Learning” on 8th feb-9thfeb 2019 at the Turing Hall, CEG Campus, Anna University Chennai -600025.
- Attended a one-day Elsevier Author workshop on ““How to write Research Papers effectively” on 31st July 2019 at the TAG Auditorium, CEG, Anna University Chennai – 600 025.
- University result analysis incharge
- UG-curriculum coordinator (AI & DS) department.
- Assisted RUSA (Rashtriya Uchchattar Shiksha Abhiyan) Programming Labs for Undergraduate Students at anna university for two years.
- M.E- Computer Science and Engineering – Anna University Rank Holder (40th rank) CGPA – 8.62
- Worked under the Department of Science and Technology (DST) project in Department of Chemistry, IIT Madras, Chennai.