|Areas of Interest||Bio-signal Processing, Image Processing, Instrumentation|
|Email Id (Official)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Email Id (Personal)|
1. Assistant Professor, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, Sriperumbudur since October 2020.
2. Technical Assistant, the department of ECE, UPE, Anna University, Guindy, Chennai from June 2019 to September 2020.
3. Assistant Professor, Department of Biomedical Engineering in Jerusalem College of Engineering since fromJune 2014 to June 2019
Circuit Theory, Digital Electronics, Analog and Digital Communication, Signals and systems, Microprocessor and Microcontroller and Digital Image Processing
a. Conference: (National and International)
1. Presented a paper entitled ALS Patient Communication using Labview in the National Conference on Emerging Trends in Science, Engineering and Technology on 16th March, 2018.
2. Presented a paper entitled Sleep Stages Classification using Artificial Neural Network with Single Channel EEG in the international Journal of Recent Advances in Engineering and technology at Bangalore,2014.
b. Journal:(National and International)
1. Published a paper titled Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Patient Communication using Labview in International Journal of Scientific Research and Review, Vol. 7, issue 4, April 2018, pp.242-247.
2. Published a paper titled Sleep Stages Classification Using Artificial Neural Network in Indian Journal of Science and Technology, Vol.8, Issue 31, 2015,pp.1-4.
3. Published a paper entitled Sleep Stages Classification using Neural Network with Single Channel EEG in the international Journal of Recent Advances in Engineering and technology,Vol.2, Issue 8, 2014, pp.5-8.
1. Participated in a 6 days training program on INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGN AND DELIVERY SYSTEMS conducted by this Institute National Institute of Technical Teachers Training & Research in JCE, 2016.
2. Participated in the international FDP on Role of Faculty in Addressing Challenges in Master Classes in Tagore Engineering College, 2016.
3. Participated in a AICTE sponsored Two Weeks Development Program on Integrating Geographical Information system into E-Health and Telecommunication in KCG College of Technology, 2017.
1. Got the best paper award for presenting a paper entitled Sleep Stages Classification using Artificial Neural Network with Single Channel EEG in the international Journal of Recent Advances in Engineering and technology at Bangalore, 2014.
2. Got 431 GATE score in 2015 GATE examination.
3. Presented a project titled GSM based Supervisor Control and Data Acquisition System in national level conference and got second place.