Dress code for Students
On 28/08/19, by admin, under College Circular
Dress code: Students are expected to follow dress code conforming to the general serene atmosphere in the campus. Marine Engineering students have uniform and all other students are to follow the given instructions regarding the dress code:
- 1. Body fit clothing, transparent or revealing outfits should be avoided.
- 2. T shirts or shirts with Chinese collar and torn or faded jeans are not allowed.
- 3. 3/4th kind of pants or pants with torn edges and tight pants are not allowed.
- 4. Black shirts or shirts with message /slogans are not advisable.
- 5. Boys should wear only formal shirts (either half or full sleeves).
- 6. For Girls, Salwar kameez with dupatta, jeans with long kurtis and stole are advisable