- Dr. S. Ganesh Vaidhyanathan, Principal : Convener
- Dr. G. Devasakayam, Head, ACH: Officer In-charge
- Mr. M. Sethumadhavan : Manager-Canteen
- Dr. R. Anitha, HOD/CSE
- Dr. V. Ganesh, AHOD/AUT
- Dr. T. Vijay, M.D. - Medical officer
- Mr. A. Sampath
- President, Student's council
- Student Representatives
Roles and Responsibilities
- To monitor the Canteen services to students / staff are good.
- To fix the canteen menu and rates for the items served in the Canteen
- Ensure the requirements of the canteen are maintained
- Plan, organise, control and evaluate the needs of the canteen.
- To modernize the canteen equipment and cooking procedures.
- To plan for all the infrastructure facilities required as per norms.
- Dr. R. Anitha, HOD/CSE - Convener
- Dr. V. Sumitha, HOD I/C/ BIO
- Prof. P. Venkateshwara Rao, CVE
- Dr. S. Premnath, AUT Roles and Responsibilities
- To inspect the quality of food items served in the canteen.
- To ensure a clean and healthy working environment.
- To process the grievances received from students and faculty members.
- To conduct surprise visits to check the SOP followed in the canteen.
- To monitor and regulate the wastage of food.
- Mr. M. Sethumadhavan Administration staff
- Mr. P.G. Krishnan
- Mr. S. N. Munikumaran
- Mr. M. Saravanan Cook
- Mr. U. Pechimuthu
- Mr. A. Mohan
- Mr. S. Ramesh
- Mr. B. Babu