Activities of the Cell
- Completed a funded project titled as “Artificial neural network modeling of Pulsed metal gas welding of magnesium alloy plates” worth of 18 lakhs from All India Council for Technical Education, Govt. of India in the year 2016.
- Completed an AICTE sponsored two days seminar on “Recent Trends and Challenges in Welding of Non-Ferrous Alloys” during 24- 25 November 2017.
- Pulsed MIG welding machine of worth 6.70 lakh was purchased for the welding research cell in the month of April 2013.
- Cold Metal Transfer MIG welding Machine worth of 16.10 lakhs has been purchased for the welding research cell.
- An automated welding table has been designed and developed by our won students
- Welding Research Cell, SVCE signs MoU with M/S ADOR Welding Limited on 12/01/2015.
- So far, Eight UG and three PG students’ projects were completed using the facilities of WRC.
- Seven PhD and MS Scholars from NIT Warangal, VIT university, SCSVMV University, Sathayabama University, SVCE, are currently carrying out their experimental works in Welding Research Cell, SVCE.