Duties of Staff In-charges
- Check the starting and arrival time of the bus. Any unnecessary delay may be reported.
- Ensure proper seating arrangement in the bus. Few seats may be earmarked for the staff members who travel regularly. Standing if any may be informed.
- Maintain strict discipline while traveling in the bus. Keep vigil over the senior students during the beginning of the year (after the first year classes are started) to prevent ragging in the bus. Any incident of ragging must be brought to the notice of concerned persons.
- Periodically check the students ID card to ensure that the students are traveling in the bus route allotted to them. In case of a need to go by a different route for any genuine reason, the student may be given permission.
- In case of bus breakdown or any other problem during the journey, take appropriate steps immediately and inform to the transport convenor.