Industry Institution Interaction Cell (IIIC) was established with the following objectives,
- To establish better interaction between Technical Institution and Industry
- To provide exposure of industrial atmosphere to engineering students to have easy entry into industries across the country
- To expose the engineering students to newer technologies and engineering methodologies for jobs in multinational companies.
- To bridge the gap between industry and the academic institution.
- To organizing workshops, conferences and symposia with joint participation of the faculty and the industries.
- To get inputs from industrial experts for curriculum development.
- To arrange visits for faculty members to various industry
- To arrange visits of industry executives and practicing engineers to the Institute for seeing research work and laboratories, discussions and delivering lectures on industrial practices, trends and experiences.
- To have Memoranda of Understanding between the Institute and industries to bring the two sides emotionally and strategically closer.