Our students are continuously encouraged and guided to take part in many technical activities. They always give their best and achieve significant outcomes. The accompolishments of our students in various activities are listed below.
- Our II Second year students, "Mr. NITHISH.M," "Mr. PRASANNA VENKATESH.M," "Mr. PRAVEEN KUMAR.R," "Mr. SAKTHIVEL.B," "Mr. SINAENDHRAN.P.E." and "Mr. VIGNESH.S" have successfully completed NPTEL courses during the July to October 2019 session. The details of the course, type of certificate obtained, duration of course etc. can be "viewed here." The department wishes them the Very Best in all their future endeavours.
- Our III year student Mr. Mohammed Safi and team have secured "Honourable Mention" (Third Prize) and an amount of in IEEE YESIST12 - Age of Innovation Challenge under Innovation Challenge Track held at Stamford International University, Huahin, Thailand on 7th and 8th September 2019. A total of 30 Teams comprising of around 147 students from 20 different countries around the globe participated in the Innovation Track competition. held at Stamford International University, Thailand on September 7th and 8th, 2019. Congratulations to the winners. The team had won the prelims conducted on 05th July 2019.
The team members are:
1. Mr. Ajay Kaarthic J(IV yr IT) 2. Mr. Kishore S(IV yr IT) 3. Ms. Nerosha S(IV yr IT) 4. Mr. Aravinth Raj(IV yr ECE) 5. Mr. Mohammed Safi(III yr MECH)
- Our Final year students "Mr. Raghunath A.G and Mr. Thirumugham M. " participated in the Carbon Zero Challenge (CZC 2019) at IIT Madras and have completed the LEVEL-1 of the contest and were amongst the Top 100 participating teams. The department congratulates the students for their achievments and wish them luck in the next levels of competition.
- Our III year student "Mr. Mohammed Safi and team" have secured FIRST PRIZE in "IEEE YESIST12 innovation challenge project contest prelims" organized by the SSN college of Engineering on 5th July 2019. They have been selected for participation in the Finals to be held at Stamford International University, Thailand on September 7th and 8th, 2019. Congratulations to the winners and good luck for the finals.
The team members are:
1. Mr. Ajay Kaarthic J(IV yr IT) 2. Mr. Kishore S(IV yr IT) 3. Ms. Nerosha S(IV yr IT) 4. Ms. Jeyashree S(IV yr IT) 5. Mr. Aravinth Raj(IV yr ECE) 6. Mr. Mohammed Safi(III yr MECH)