Industry Institute Interaction
The Department of Biotechnology has established an Industry Institute Interaction Cell in the
The objectives of this cell are:
• To receive advice from the industry personnel regarding the skills expected from our
• To discuss modification in the present curriculum that suits to the industry needs.
• To receive training for students and faculty members in industrial practices
• To perform collaborative student projects relevant to industries as summer training
• To attract consultancies from the industries.
In order to make progress in the above objectives, the Industry Institute Interaction Cell meeting will be conducted annually.
The Department of Biotechnology conducted "BIOTRYST 2019 - A National Biotechnology
summit" sponsored by M/s. Levim Biotech LLP, M/s. LifeCell International Private
Limited, M/s. Manya - The Princeton Review and Janaki Scientific Company during 24.01.2019 - 25.01.2019. The aim of this event is to share the viewpoints of the biotechnology associated companies with the students and to enhance the communal relations between them. This event would fill the gap between the industry and the students and also it would provide an opportunity to analyze the current scenario of the employment facilities. Invites experts from the industry to promote curriculum development of students and helps to meet the industrial needs of the student. Joint research programmes / training programmes and field studies could be offered by industries to the students. It would provide platform for both industries and students to share their vision and exchange their knowledge through lectures by industry experts, poster sessions by students and panel discussions.
List of Companies participated in the BIOTRYST 2019
- Geomarine Biotechnologies Private Limited
- Parle Agro Private Limited
- Aaranya Biosciences Private Limited
- 3D Graft Private Limited
- Bioklone Biotech Private Limited
- Quest Compbio Private Limited
- Centre for Cellular And Molecular Platforms
- Morulaa HealthTech Private Limited
- NutriParadise Foods LLP Private Limited
- NERD society Private Limited
- Malvern Panalytical, a division Spectris Technologies Private Limited
- Eppendorf India Limited
- AxioGen Biotech Private Limited