- A. Sankaran,· S. Amuthameena· S. Vimalraj· C. Vivek, R. Karthic Kumar B. Balraj · K. Kumaraguru(2022) Paper titled "Influence of Gd2O3 on ZnO Nanomaterials for the Enhancement of Catalytic Behavior" has been published in " Journal of Superconductivity and Novel Magnetism" (Springer) indexed in Science Citation Index Expanded with Impact Factor(1.506) on 19th April 2022.
- Rameshkannan. G and Ramesh Babu. S "Effect of Alkalization on Physical, Chemical, Morphological and Mechanical Properties of Aerial Root Ficus Amplissima Fibre" Journal of Natural Fibers, 1-15. Impact factor(5.323)
- Sankaran A, Kumaraguru, K Published a paper in the Journal of Balkan Tribology Association on the topic "poly (o-Phenylenediamine/ti veneer on 316l stainless steel bipolar plates for proton exchange membrane fuel cells" in September 2019 in volume 25, No 3,656-676
- Sankaran A, Kumaraguru K ,B Balraj, 'Structural and optical behavior of CuO/Ag and CuO/Ag/Au Nanocatalyst synthesized via a novel two step synthesis approach for enhancement of catalytic activity', Journal of Inorganic and Organometallic Polymers and Materials, Doi: 10.1007/s10904-020-01655-x, ISSN: 1574-1443, (Impact Factor: 3.543.)
- Sankaran A, Kumaraguru K, B Balraj, A Sridevi, R Magesh ,'Investigation on catalytic activity of CuO/La2O3, CuO/Gd2O3 and CuO/La2O3/Gd2O3 Nanocatalyst prepared via novel two step approach' Material science & Engineering B - Advanced functional solid-state materials, ISSN: 0921-5107, vol. 263, pp.114836, (Impact Factor: 4.051.)
- Sankaran A, & Kumaraguru. K, 'The novel two step synthesis of CuO/ZnO and CuO/CdO Nanocatalyst for enhancement of catalytic activity', Journal of Molecular Structure, Vol. 1221, No. 128772, ISSN: 0022-2860, (Impact Factor 3.196).
- Mr. G. Rameshkannan, Assistant Professor, MAR Published a paper with title of "Aerial Root Fibres of Ficus amplissima as a Possible Reinforcement in Fibre-Reinforced Plastics for Lightweight Applications?: Physicochemical , Thermal , Crystallographic , and Surface Morphological Behaviours" J. Nat. Fibers, vol. 00, no. 00, pp. 1-16