Academic Year 2022-2023
- Mr. Kishore Velu of final year marine engineering has secured the first place in the Inter Institute Competition RENEW "A Research Exploration for Novel and Eco-Friendly Waste Handling Techniques" organized by Centre for Waste Management, Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai on 28 February 2023.
- V. Ajay Sharma, G. Sai Shivadithya and A. Yathindharan of final year marine engineering have participated in the AMET CEII IDEATHON 2023 organized by AMET centre for Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Incubation - ECR, Kanathur - Chennai 603112 on 28th February 2023.
- Mr. S. Hariharan, III Year Marine Engineering Student has presented a Paper titled "Railway track cleaning system" conducted by SIMATS School of Engineering, Chennai on 19.09.2022.
- Mr. D. Deebak, III Year Marine Engineering Student has presented a Paper titled "Railway track cleaning system" conducted by SIMATS School of Engineering, Chennai on 19.09.2022.
Academic year 2021-2022
- Mr. S. Hariharan, II Year Marine Engineering Student has presented a Poster titled “Modern treatment strategies for Marine Pollution” and Secured III Prize in Students Research Day 2022.
Academic Year 2019-20
- Mr. Narendra Raja and Mr Ashish Singh of Final Year Marine Engineering have presented their paper in the Prestigious National Seminar "Prayag" organized by Cochin Shipyard, Cochin. The mentor for the Project is Mr V Gurusamy.
Academic Year 2017-18
- INAE Award (Indian National Academy of Engineering) A Marine Engineering student project titled as “Study on Mechanical properties of cold metal transfer welding of laser textured A231B Magnesium Alloy joints” has been selected for final presentation now going on at New Delhi in front of INAE selection committee.Mr.V.Gurusamy is the guide for the project. The presentation was made by the student Mr.Anand.